Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Suggestions please...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Suggestions please... Topposter
Featured Artist : Suggestions please... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Suggestions please... Vide
PostSubject: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 1:20 am

Ok...Yes...I went in game to work on a Sim to upload and I got a little sidetracked with a house that I've been working on. It's almost near completion minus a few tiny details. More than anything that is the floors and walls on the inside, but my biggest problem is the outside.

What kind of wall pattern should I use and what color? This is the first house I've built that has the white flat roof and I'm a bit clueless on what to do with the rest of the house.

Suggestions are more than welcome!

I'm posting pics of the house in the daytime and then at night; as well from different angles.

Suggestions please... Screenshot-1109

Suggestions please... Screenshot-1107

Suggestions please... Screenshot-1103

Suggestions please... Screenshot-1100

Suggestions please... Screenshot-1096

Suggestions please... Screenshot-1094
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 2:15 am

Very purdy.

Hmmm...I think a white/grey brick pattern would look good, but then so would a mix of white and wood pattern as well. Kind of give it that new age lofty kind of look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 6:48 am

I would probably go for either white or grey brick like Miss L suggested it would give it that modern look and suit the roof type better
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 7:25 am

IRS officer: "I don't give a damn about the color of your house, lady... just as long as you pay your taxes!"

White is good for beach houses. This one is on top of a hill. I would go with some wood sidings, dark brown wood. The structural parts you can use a dark brick pattern also...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Suggestions please... Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 5:40 pm

I'm with Miss L & Q, white / grayish stone or wood pattern, would be my choice.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 6:44 pm

Ohhh...I like the idea of a stone pattern!! I didn't think of that! I will try that out and see what it looks like! Thanks for the help all!

And to the IRS man..I should report you for having so many different jobs! I bet you don't pay taxes on all of them do ya? So guess what...I'm not paying any taxes on my house! laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Suggestions please... Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 6:46 pm

Very much like the design of the house by the way !! happydance
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 7:55 pm

This is my house. I adapted it from one downloaded house I saw somewhere. The house is cool imo :)

Suggestions please... Screen19

Suggestions please... Screen20

Suggestions please... Screen21

Suggestions please... Screen22

Suggestions please... Screen23

Suggestions please... Screen24

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 9:02 pm

Very very nice Sergio!! Makes my house look like crap next to it!! Who made it...? hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 11:23 pm

Finally a glimpse into Sergio's house of LURVE!! bleh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 7:49 am

Oooh the Sergio bachelor pad....how lovely hiho
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 8:03 am

CeCe this is the house I adapted it from.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=106723826038778&set=a.106721762705651.4224.100001034820732

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/ayyuff/downloads/details/category/sims3-lots-residential/title/neautra-%2Afurnished%2A/id/957904/

I have 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, etc.

I kept the most of the exterior design and increased some areas on the divisions and created some new ones.
I have no architectural sense to be honest and the exterior design (gardens and stuff always kill my imagination)

The deccor was made by me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 11:19 am

Sergio I feel your pain...I hate designing gardens they're my worst part...I usually just pop everything down anywhere and it looks like a bomb went off in there...great house though it looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please...   Suggestions please... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions please...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com