Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Greyeyes Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : The Greyeyes Sisters Topposter
Featured Artist : The Greyeyes Sisters Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

The Greyeyes Sisters Vide
PostSubject: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 11:13 am

The Greyeyes Sisters Arweni10 The Greyeyes Sisters Chloei10 The Greyeyes Sisters Isabel10

Ha-hey hey!

I have my bountiful beauties known as The Greyeyes Sisters for you all. I hope you like them :D Click on the piccies to ENLARGE affraid

Isabella May
The Greyeyes Sisters Isabella-6The Greyeyes Sisters Isabella-8The Greyeyes Sisters Isabella-1

Isabella's CC:

Newsea's "Bliss"
Eyes
Eyebrows
Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Lips
Blush
Beauty Marks (1, 2, 3)
LFB's Default Silk Face Skin
LFB's Default Busty St Claire Skin
Tattoos - Late Night

Hot Zipper Top by Ekinege
Cannibal Jeans by Miraminkova
Ankle Boots by Simsimay
Future Foe Scenario Piercings by Aikea Guinea
Bracelet by Lorandia

Download

Chloe Joan
The Greyeyes Sisters Chloe-6The Greyeyes Sisters Chloe-11The Greyeyes Sisters Chloe-1

Chloe Joan's CC:

Peggy Donation "000586"
Eyes
Eyebrows
Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Blush
Lips
Beauty Mark

Bra Top by Evie
Acid Wash Skinny Jeans by Icia
Boots
Newbie Earrings by WOE

Download (Mediafire)

Download (4Shared)

Arwen Harlow
The Greyeyes Sisters Arwen-7The Greyeyes Sisters Arwen-8The Greyeyes Sisters Arwen-1

Arwen Harlow's CC:

Newsea's "Sakura Drops"
Eyes
Eyebrows
Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Blush
Lips

Balmain Set by Sims2fanbg
Studded Boots by Lorandia
Livin' The Life Earrings by WOE
Bracelet by Tum Tum Simiolino

Download

Required sliders and such:
- Ambitions/Late Night/Or Latest Patch
- Ahmad's Facial Sliders [here]
- Jonha's Body Sliders [here]

Last edited by miss_lochness on February 2nd 2011, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 12:48 pm

Oooh it's Arwen how beautiful is this girl? I am so downloading...might take them all lol...awesome job Miss L and thank you for sharing these lovely girls
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : The Greyeyes Sisters Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 5:44 pm

Thanks Miss L, for these three stunning looking sisters !! dancing
Hmm and two redheads !! hand dance
Marvelous, awesome & sensational !! ❤ ❤ ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 6:42 pm

Beautiful girlies Miss L!! Very exquisite and detailed! Me likey!! hiho
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 7:00 pm

I feel so poisonous tonight!!! SILENT ME!!!!

Miss L, I wants the Maggie Lookalike Cheung sim!!!!!

About these 3... aw my gawd!!! They are definately sisters but from different mothers Razz

You know already what I think about these girls you send to this forum...

Downloading tomorrow in the morning while I drink my coffee :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 7:01 pm

You can't have her Sergio!! You must make your own!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 7:16 pm

Why can't I have her? why? I'm a good boy, I'm a good citizen, I respect my neighbour, I'm not greedy, I'm not a glutton, I have no vanity, I pay taxes, I don't spit on the sidewalk, I save energy and water, I don't have a unusefull car!

Why do I have to work for a sim?! Where are your christian values? Give one to recieve 100! Remember?!

Why, why why?

Why is oil barril price increasing? Why do financial markets want my country to bail out? Why are my country's politicians corrupt? Why??
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 11:28 pm

Thanks lovelies hiho

Hehe I love redheads :D Isabella and Chloe just POP out in Bridgeport. I can see them from 10,000 miles away. Arwen's hair is dark purple, but cause of the black background you can't really tell. LOL.

LMAO!!!!! Sergio you're a crack up! You can have my Maggie look-a-like AFTER you try and make your own Maggie. You must try first. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 5:34 am

Can't wait to see Sergio's Maggie if he decides to take up the challenge, it's gonna be cool. I do love these ladies Miss L they are so gorgeous and I've already said who my favourite is....I wonder if any of these girls will take Flynn's eye? Hmmmmm think of the purdy babies....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 5:52 am

Miss L just a quick note I can't download Chloe the mediafire link wont work it keeps reloading over and over the other two are ok
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 6:35 am

Hmmm that's odd Q. I just checked it and it's working fine for me. I uploaded her to 4Shared for ya though love :D Hope that works :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 7:15 am

Thank you Miss L hiho I have no idea why it wont work the page just keeps reloading everytime I click the download button...knowing me it's probably something I've done seeing as I repel technology shame
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 8:42 am

Gah...Mediafire can do that sometimes. It will sort itself out soon hopefully. Like last night TSR was being WEIRD! It had some odd kind of new layout for the free artists and none of the links worked. Thank god it was gone when I checked the site again this morning. GAH!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 9:31 am

oooh I noticed that too and this morning the sims3 forum had weird lines across it, wonder whats going on?....at least I got these three lovely ladies (look out Flynn) now I just gotta get my game working after the horror that was the new patch
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 9:41 am

Oh thank goodness. I thought I had been infected by some weird virus that doesn't want me to log into TSR. I was like "NOOOO my subscription just renewed biatch!!!"

I had never visited the sims 3 forum properly until I had to go post the comp up there. Looks somewhat nifty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 10:22 am

I love the sims3 forum it's not as good as CStyles but I like how it's set out and it's easy to find all the sims modelling comps there as I've just entered a comp over there for twin modelling lol should be fun and I have just the pair in mind...bring on Tullah and Tamina my lovely girls (will post piccies of them v. soon here on CStyles)
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 11:27 am

Yeah talk about modelling comps!! I was like "JEEBUS!!" I was checking them out and decided I am not cut out for the world of sim modelling. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 11:31 am

LOL I'm probably not either as my camera skills are terrible but what the heck I love a challenge!
Back to top Go down
Aglaia
Aglaia

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 1:34 am

They are all beautiful but that Arwen is just really captivating. Her look is so beautiful and intense.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 12:14 pm

Wow! Shocked Just incredible Miss Lochness! hiho

Arwen is one of my favorite sims! Smile Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greyeyes Sisters   The Greyeyes Sisters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greyeyes Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-