Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Tegan for Evie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Tegan for Evie Topposter
Featured Artist : Tegan for Evie Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 3:06 am

Ok Evie...I finally got one of the models up! This one is a different one than the ones I have posted...I just feel this one is complete and her 'tweaking' is completed!

I hope you can use her and I will get the others together as quickly as possible!

These are her butt nekked pics, I've got to get her dressed now and get some game shots for upload.
The link is a Simfile...however if you need it in another format just let me know and I will place it.

Hair pulled back

Tegan for Evie Screenshot-1132

Full facial view with hair down

Tegan for Evie Screenshot-1134

Side view of face

Tegan for Evie Screenshot-1135

Full body frontal

Tegan for Evie Screenshot-1133

Skin: Evie's shine
Hiair: Retexture by Lotus--original by Newsea or Peggy
Lips: Shyne
Eyes: Fantasy eyes contacts (I know you wanted default but I didn't want to change my default eyes so you can change Tegan's)
Eyebrows: Evie
Sliders: aWT sliders--recent update as of 2-1-11
Sliders: Johna

Expansions: Base game, ambitions & late night

Tegan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 5:08 am

Agh I love Tegan CeCe she looks so lovely especially the second shot with her hair down
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 8:27 am

She's lovely. It looks like you got the muscle slider to work for you CeCe! That's some killer abs I see there!!

I am still working on a sim for Evie. I downloaded the Shine skintone, but it seems to only have one colour dot. Maybe it's just my game...I could possibly have too many skins in at this present time.

EDIT: Five mins later...I decided to actually read what Evie wrote and it does only have one colour dot. HAHAHA. Smart Ness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 11:17 am

^ LOL *hands Ness a cup of coffee* wakey, wakey
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 11:22 am

Ah...that's my third for today. F*** I'm a be pissing all night now!!! Razz laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 12:08 pm

LMAO poor Miss L, maybe we should hold back on the coffee...don't want an accidental water bed if one should not make it to the bathroom now do we!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 6:03 pm

Hey cece, I have used her and sergio's sim on my recent piece of CC.
Check it out here: http://eviesims.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-cc-lip-gloss-2211.html
Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 11:33 pm

Wow thanks Evie!! My Sim is a model now!!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 3:29 am

miss_lochness wrote:
She's lovely. It looks like you got the muscle slider to work for you CeCe! That's some killer abs I see there!!

I am still working on a sim for Evie. I downloaded the Shine skintone, but it seems to only have one colour dot. Maybe it's just my game...I could possibly have too many skins in at this present time.

EDIT: Five mins later...I decided to actually read what Evie wrote and it does only have one colour dot. HAHAHA. Smart Ness.

The sliders work perfectly with Evie's skin!!! Don't know what she differently, maybe the other skins need to be updated for late night. Love it!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 5:47 am

Now I'm zealous. My sliders don't work at ALL with ND skins. Not one bit. sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 6:02 am

Yep non of the sliders work with any of my ND skins except Evies which is wonderful! Yay for Evie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tegan for Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tegan for Evie   Tegan for Evie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan for Evie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com