Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cstyles is in the process of being restored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 11:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Dear members, visitors,

I'm relaying a message regarding what happened from CeCe here below:

Cstyles was hacked and destroyed. Working on recovery!

Cstyles was hacked and destroyed last night. This type of malice is sickening and hurts not only me, but many active members; some who were there while the site was being obliterated! I did not delete any members as you ALL will get emails saying that I did. They sat out to hurt many and not just me. I'm working on recovering and restoring the site so please be patient with me. I'm sorry for all of this.

CeCe
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:40 pm

I second that, there is nothing better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:54 pm

Q is wondering if she can put the chocolate and Randy Orton together.....mmmmm *CeCe's bad influence rubbing off on me now lol*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 7:56 pm

Me...rubbing badness off on others...never I tell you...never!! Iz keeps all my badness for meh!! bleh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:08 am

LOL must have picked it up from somewhere else then shame
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 12:55 pm

Mmmmm chocolate. I need some of that right now. I'm all online and stuffs at work, I should really be doing actual WORK. My patient is sleeping however and waking people up is just RUDE Razz

Lovely layouts girlies. I saw your one the other day Q, very funky :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 4:03 pm

Thanks Miss L, I wasn't sure if I wanted funky or cute but I obviously went with funky....I thought it was time to have a change.

Just finished eating a choccie biccie *hands Miss L one* they're yum! An I wouldnt wake your patient either they do need their sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:02 pm

oooh did someone mention chocci bicci ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:03 pm

Sure did Angie hun....you want one?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:57 pm

Just had a "Dame Blanche" Hmmm !! Razz
Ice cream, chocolate & whipped cream !! Yummie !! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:14 pm

Sounds lovely drools
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:26 pm

you are making me hungry now talking bout all this yumminess might have to go and raid the fridge dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 9:04 pm

just had the midnight munchies...well 1am munchies lol....had to have a cadburys caramel om nom nom! Yummy!!! Right beddy byes now for Q has a busy day tomorrow...night Angie, Brian and all of CStyles cya tomorrow!!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 9:09 pm

nighty night Q huggles thump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is in the process of being restored   Cstyles is in the process of being restored - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cstyles is in the process of being restored

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com