Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

requested house build with floor plains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

requested house build with floor plains Vide
PostSubject: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 9:16 pm

Last edited by BrianD72 on June 15th 2011, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : requested house build with floor plains Topposter
Featured Artist : requested house build with floor plains Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 7:44 pm

Oh...can't wait to see the finished product Brian!! Looking good!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 9:19 pm

here are some update pic's of the interior.

top left (Lounge) top right (Dining Room)
Bottom left & right (Kitchen Breakfast Room)

requested house build with floor plains KitchenBreakfastroompic1-1

top left (Stdy Room) top right (Paint Room looking over the Dining Room)
Bottom left (Laundry Room) Bottom right ( GYM)

requested house build with floor plains Smallgym-1

top left (Master Bedroom) top right (Bedroom 2)
Bottom left (bedromm 3)bottom right (Bedroom 4)

requested house build with floor plains Bedroom4Pic1-1

1st Floor

requested house build with floor plains Stfloorplain

2nd Floor

requested house build with floor plains Ndfloorplain

now just the outside to do. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 9:20 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Oh...can't wait to see the finished product Brian!! Looking good!! hiho

thanks for the comments cece. hows your house doing ??? Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 9:50 pm

Ermm...I was fearful that you'd ask that... I'm stuck on my stairs...I'm thinking I should change the color of the stairs to a off white or med beige. It seems, imo, that they stand out too much for the house.

But after that all is needed is to take the unfurnished pics, furnish it and then take those pics.

This house is taking me forever and I dread furnishing it!! Ugh!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 9:53 pm

I just noticed the furnished pics of yours!! I should mine to you to fix up for meh!! LOVE IT!! I want to try and make one with an open upstairs...you know with the railing that looks down and over the bottom level...*main level*

That would be a hard one to master, doubt I'd upload it!! shame
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 10:06 pm

open staircases are not really that hard. if you get stuck i can upload a step by step pic guide. :) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 2:30 am

That would be awesome! Thanks Brian!! I have started decorating my house!! I've got the kitchen done and the dining area. I think I will do the living area and guest bathroom next.

I'm not going to do a ton of landscaping because I SUCK at it!! But hey...if they don't like it just don't download it right?

I've got to try to make a teeny tiny house at some point, 20x20. These lots in Bridgeport suck they are so tiny and so few and another 30x30 which I may request from you once I decide on the style!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:39 am

Great new piccies Brian that house looks awesome and CeCe hun I'm sure yours is just as great, I was working on a house myself but gave up halfway through...here's a few preview pics and dun laugh ok cos I suck at making houses lmao

requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-24
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-38-1
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-36
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-35
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-33
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-32
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-28
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-27
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-31
requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-37-1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 1:11 pm

hiya Q. i have always liked odd shaped modern homes. i to was thinking of doing one with octagonal shaped rooms. with walk ways on pillars leading from one room to the next. all i can say about your is it's nice and light and roomy. i would not of used as many windows. ie 3 wall segments with a window in the middle or 4 wall segments with a double window. other than that i quite like it. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 3:58 pm

Thanks Brian, I gave it more windows because I wanted it to have a glass house kinda feel and plus it was meant for the beach so I wanted panoramic views of the ocean but got bored and gave up lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 4:18 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Thanks Brian, I gave it more windows because I wanted it to have a glass house kinda feel and plus it was meant for the beach so I wanted panoramic views of the ocean but got bored and gave up lol

you should keep going. build a few more rooms at diferent hights with some all glass walk ways that would look really nice. if your wanting it a house for the beach. that one will look nice. and yes to all glass walls for the back of the house. but i would keep it a bit privet looking at the front. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:16 pm

Thanks for the tips Brian, I'll try them out when I get a building mood coming on...at the moment I'm in an editing piccies mood thanks to Angie hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 9:02 pm

lol. yes Angie dose quite a lot of picture editing. she is quite new to in but she is getting quite good. i don't have a clue when it comes to the pic editing. i just stick to the building. sometimes i do a few sim creations. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 9:09 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
That would be awesome! Thanks Brian!! I have started decorating my house!! I've got the kitchen done and the dining area. I think I will do the living area and guest bathroom next.

I'm not going to do a ton of landscaping because I SUCK at it!! But hey...if they don't like it just don't download it right?

I've got to try to make a teeny tiny house at some point, 20x20. These lots in Bridgeport suck they are so tiny and so few and another 30x30 which I may request from you once I decide on the style!

about the 20X20 house. when your ready send me a message and tell me where in Bridgeport you want the house to sit and i will go in to Bridgeport and built on that lot and upload it so when you download it it will sit perfect. :) :)

thats one of the things i want to do next. is build some 20X20's , 30X30's i've noticed a lot of people want small lots for there towns.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 12:08 am

BrianD72 wrote:
cecesaun1 wrote:

about the 20X20 house. when your ready send me a message and tell me where in Bridgeport you want the house to sit and i will go in to Bridgeport and built on that lot and upload it so when you download it it will sit perfect. :) :)

thats one of the things i want to do next. is build some 20X20's , 30X30's i've noticed a lot of people want small lots for there towns.

Thanks Brian! I actually prefer smaller lots and I like open spaces. I hate having my Sims in a very congested area and I don't use those HUGE mansions. I just hate playing hide and seek my Sim. Lol!

I just wish Bridgeport offered my lots, I'm surprised they were so skimpy in that department! I almost willing to go in and delete some of the apartments and build house there instead. I actually love bridgeport but hate the apartments...too glitchy at times!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 9:57 am

hi cece. well as for small to huge. most of the houses i have built so far are huge. but i will be building some smaller ones soom. but i do have some very nice 30X40's and 40X40's in my studio.

as for my town. i use a download town called ( Build It Yourself ) but i.ve called it Paradise City. it's a very large flat town built of a very long beach. i can get about 8-10 lots along the beach. most of them are 64X64 lots. but around the City Centre area i have alot of 30X30's and 40X40's

it was Built by Secret_Simmer here is a link to her page. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2957595

:) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:45 pm

hi everyone. so here are the finished pic's of the house.

requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-4-1

requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-8-1

requested house build with floor plains Screenshot-12-1

i will be uploading it very soon. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 4:24 pm

Awesome house I love it it's so gorgous and I love how you've landscaped it all...it's just faboo!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : requested house build with floor plains Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:21 pm

Very nice lot Brian ! hiho I love what you've done with the garden.
Although I really like the house, I'm with CeCe, I do prefer the lots a bit smaller.
Awesome job & very well made !! dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requested house build with floor plains   requested house build with floor plains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

requested house build with floor plains

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com