Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

i just got my second house request:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i just got my second house request:  Vide
PostSubject: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 4:56 pm

i'm not saying anything just yet put this is going to be a good one. watch this space. :) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : i just got my second house request:  Topposter
Featured Artist : i just got my second house request:  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 8:01 pm

Can't wait to see it!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 10:40 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Can't wait to see it!!

it's going to take some time. but it's starting to take shape. so far i've used the split level open stairecase. and it look realy nice. :) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 1:54 am

I have no doubt! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 6:51 am

Oooh can't wait to see it Brian!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 7:49 am

Q-Girl wrote:
Oooh can't wait to see it Brian!

your going to wish you lived in a place like this. lol :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 7:51 am

LOL I probably will, all your houses are awesome...would download them all if my poor folders arent already fit to burst lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 8:42 pm

right here it is. lets let the cat out the bag. i was sent a lovely message by Q-Girl reqesting could i Build her a house for a Mafia Dom.

so here it is my version of a Modern Mafia house. this is just the out side. still got the rest to do.

i took on board that you like lots of windows. but i made it with privace at the front.

hope you like it Q

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-14-1

this will be your Bar area.

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-12

this is the view from inside your Bar.

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-13

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-6-1

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-10-1

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-11

i really hope this is what your where looking foor :) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 9:54 pm

Wow!! Awesome house!! It's got my staircase in it and it looks beautiful!! Great work Brian!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 10:02 pm

lol. and when you got me a house to build for you you can have your staircase back. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 5:52 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK Brian I love it hiho It's so awesome, it's completely perfect! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You're a complete star
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 10:09 am

your most welcome Q. will keep you updated with the pi'c. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 10:32 am

Thanks Brian hun hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 6:26 pm

up Dated pic's.

Lounge Area

i just got my second house request:  Lounge2-1

Kitchen Diner and my House Testing couple

i just got my second house request:  Thehousetesters-1

Gym and Games Room

i just got my second house request:  Gamesroom1-1

Master Bedroom Toilet

i just got my second house request:  Masterbedtoilet-1

Master Bedroom

i just got my second house request:  Masterbed-1

Hope you like everything. :) :)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 6:28 pm

here are some pi's of the Entrance Staircase and ground floor Toilets next to to Pool.

i just got my second house request:  Groundfloortoilet2-1

:) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 8:27 pm

Wowzerz!!!! Totally beautiful!!! Question for ya Brian...I saw this house and I've always wondered how to make like a carport thingy. How do you get it to host the full roof?

i just got my second house request:  HolySimoly_Sims_3_PROF_Prefab16000_1

Not my house...just one I put up for example.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 8:32 pm

do you mean how to make the carport or how to make the roof go over the carport ????
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 9:39 pm

How to make the carport.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 6:01 am

LOVE IT Brian those piccies are just faboo!.....CeCe I'm not sure how the proper way to do it is but I place loads of columns and then place the roof on them (not using automatic roof I switch that off) and once the roof is on I delete most of the columns except the corner ones....sorry if that doesnt make sense
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 7:09 pm

this is your second Kitchen.

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-1

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-2

this is the second Lounge area down the hall from the master bedroom.

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-6-2

Two small bedroom with sharing toilet.

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-13-1-1

this is a Party/Disco/Live Band area plenty for the family to do.

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-17-1

not much more to do now Q just 1 room on the second floor and the top floor to do. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 7:12 pm

EEEEEKKKK *runs around squealing* I'm so excited to play in this house Brian it's so gorgeous sending u lotsa huggles and cookies
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 7:26 pm

you like it then lol :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:06 pm

I love it, its total amazeballs!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:21 pm

WOW Brian that house you have made is awesome! the pictures are just amazing. worship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:23 pm

It's awesome isnt it and meh simmehs get to live in it wooppiieeee happydance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:16 pm

well at the moment i've got Mr & Mrs Martinez test running it as i'm building it to make sure it's all working fine. don't worry i gave both of the the neat trait. and i have a Butler living in it to. so they keep it nice and clean. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Q-Girls Mafia House now finished and ready for Download.   i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:13 pm

Q-Girls Mafia House is now finished and ready for download.

top floor bedrooms

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-8-1

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-18-1

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-14-2

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-9-1

study

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-4-1

Garage

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-21-1

torture facility in basement

i just got my second house request:  Screenshot-37-1

Happy simming Q-Girl try not to torture to many sims. lol :) :)

Last edited by BrianD72 on February 22nd 2011, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : i just got my second house request:  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:30 pm

WOW Brian !! Shocked I've watched this grow and grow and I was just like: shocked

SOOOOO awesome !! Very well build !! cheers worship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:37 pm

thanks EvaTer. i was going to leave you a message today. but i got sidetracked finishing Q's house. i was on you blog last night. very nice work. i downloaded your sime on the first page. i was wondering the pattern you used on her tops ect have you shared it on the exchange by any chance ?????
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:50 pm

Hi Brian, thanks for having a look at my blog !! :D

No, I haven't shared the pattern on the exchange, besides promoting some of the competitions on Cstyles, on the sims 3 forum. I really haven't done anything on the Sims 3 site since April last year or so.
I don't know where I got the pattern from, but I'll make it available for download here on Cstyles, as I also posted her here ;)
Oh by the way, please call me Eva :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:07 pm

I've just added the patterns here :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:56 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Hi Brian, thanks for having a look at my blog !! :D

No, I haven't shared the pattern on the exchange, besides promoting some of the competitions on Cstyles, on the sims 3 forum. I really haven't done anything on the Sims 3 site since April last year or so.
I don't know where I got the pattern from, but I'll make it available for download here on Cstyles, as I also posted her here ;)
Oh by the way, please call me Eva :D

got in thanks hun. i've just down loaded the cloths from Evie to well almost all of them. LOL she has done some outstanding work.

sorry about the name thing.

thanks again Eva. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 8:13 am

No problem Brian :D Glad I could help ! happydance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 1:20 pm

Brian I love those new piccies...I haven't been in game yet as I am checking my comp out for virus's after your post and my computer started acting weird last night so I'm worried....fingers crossed guys x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just got my second house request:    i just got my second house request:  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i just got my second house request:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com