Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

why o' why i did i do it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

why o' why i did i do it! Vide
PostSubject: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 7:15 am

yesterday after noon i went to have a kick around with a football with our oldest boy of 14 years old and some of his friends. yes it got me out of the house for a few hrs and i got some fresh air. and it was fun spending time with my son. i'm 38 years old now and i ache from head to foot. and feel like an old man. lol

i must be getting old MMMMMM but yet i still feel like i'm in my 20's sometimes!

i remember when i was in my 20's right up to i was about 35 i use to play in football matches twice a week and in the gym twice a week.

so i'm getting old. but i'm having fun doing it. :) :)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 7:48 am

Awww you're not old at all....age is but a number!
Back to top Go down
Contagious Yawn
Contagious Yawn

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 12:11 pm

Awww..I think late 30's are still pretty young, lol! I have chronic back pain and I'm only 16. But at least you got some exercise in, besides, you're supposed to feel sore afterward, lol. (Or at least I know I do.) grey smilie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 2:43 pm

i think it's down to. i've not done any kind of weight training in about 2 years.

plus i was medically discharged from the Army in 1997 with a sliped disc. so most of the pain is from that.

with me it's like the advert on the t.v. dad...or....chips insted it's spend time with Angie....or....do some exercise....mmmmmm i think spend time with Angie. before i met Angie i was always in the gym to keep myself looking good for myself and the girls. but now i don''t need to look good for anyone as Angie likes me just as i am. :) :)

and me her to :) :)

and thats a no to what you are thinking.....i'm not a soppy git. lol :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 2:46 pm

LOL Awww thats sweet you guys are too cute
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : why o' why i did i do it! Topposter
Featured Artist : why o' why i did i do it! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 8:32 pm

Aren't they the sweetest?!! hiho I feel you on that one Brian...first of spring and summer I ache! Just getting out and doing outdoor things totally exhaust me not to mention make me feel like I need to trade my body in for a newer, younger version.

Like you I used to work out in a gym on the regular, stayed in pretty good shape, but over the years you start to slack off. You don't let yourself get sloppy, you are just not as 'firm' as used to be! Lol!

My problem is my back, I can throw it out in a New York second! I was pulling the garbage out of the bin and just like that it went out. I was down for a week!!

I think that's from running track and jumping hurdles in High School...strain from all the training and actual sport! shame
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:46 am

You remind me of my dad, Brian. Im about the same age as your son. (I turn 14 in 3 days) and your just about a year shy of my dad's age. I dont like football though, I still play it during the summer to hang with my dad. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:57 am

Dyl that is just about the sweetest thing I've heard today!! You really don't know how blessed you are to have a loving, caring and nurturing Father in your life. Don't take advantage of it....cherish it! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:38 am

I think it's just the current day and age. We're all falling apart. I get swollen ankles from standing for too long and I'm not even 24 yet. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 6:00 am

I agree CeCe I lost my dad 3 years ago and I miss him so much...you really should cherish family they're the most important thing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 6:54 am

Awww, I'm sorry Q. I know how you feel. I lost my Dad 13 years ago and I'm afraid it never gets easier. I feel like it gets more painful as I get older. He was my WORLD. There is just so much he should have been here for. It's not his fault though that he's gone.

face hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 7:49 am

sorry to here that to Q. i've always said my best friends are my Mum and Dad, when you are hurtinng they are there, when you need help they are there, when you need money they always seem to have it to help. Apart from Amgie my Mum and Dad are the closes thing in have.

i'm that close to my Mum and Dad i would give my life to keep theirs in a blink of a eye.

but sadly some kind in this sad old world are not so luck. so cherish it wile they are still around. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why o' why i did i do it!   why o' why i did i do it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why o' why i did i do it!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com