Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Candi Cayne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Candi Cayne Vide
PostSubject: Candi Cayne   Candi Cayne I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 3:23 pm

* THIS IS MEANT AS FUN AND NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE*

Candi Cayne or Carl as his momma still calls him always knew he was destined for stardom and when the bright lights of Bridgeport called he hadn't counted on the way in which they would....Carl is now Bridgeports best drag act and regularly peforms at the Crystal Caberet...

Candi Cayne CandiCayneDisco

Candi Cayne Screenshot-113

Aint (S)he purdy lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Candi Cayne Vide
PostSubject: Re: Candi Cayne   Candi Cayne I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 6:18 pm

haha love it, i entered a transgender into a comp but the comp got cancelled, i love the disco ball too :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Candi Cayne Vide
PostSubject: Re: Candi Cayne   Candi Cayne I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 6:53 pm

Thanks Angie.... I thought I would do something different and well this certainly is different lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Candi Cayne Topposter
Featured Artist : Candi Cayne Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Candi Cayne Vide
PostSubject: Re: Candi Cayne   Candi Cayne I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 10:04 pm

Love the concept!! Love the pics!! You have a terrific imagination! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Candi Cayne Topposter
Featured Artist : Candi Cayne Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Candi Cayne Vide
PostSubject: Re: Candi Cayne   Candi Cayne I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 12:52 am

Hehehehe. Oh love. Nicely done Q :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Candi Cayne Vide
PostSubject: Re: Candi Cayne   Candi Cayne I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 5:34 am

Thanks Miss L an CeCe it was just a bit of fun and I had oodles of it watching him dance around the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candi Cayne Vide
PostSubject: Re: Candi Cayne   Candi Cayne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candi Cayne

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com