Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

For AngieD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:17 pm

I thought I'd throw a lil' something together for Angie as she's been so supportive while I made my CC and moaned ALOT lol so here it is...a collection of her screenshots as Paintings

For AngieD Screenshot-151-1

For AngieD Screenshot-150-1

For AngieD Screenshot-149-3

You can download them from HERE both package and sims3pack are included in the file
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:28 pm

AAAAHHHHH I love them i love them i love them...you have got me all squiffy now ..i dont know what to say ......thankyou so much Q you are such a genuine lovely soul..if you were closer i would give you the biggest hug right now..... thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:33 pm

Awww thanks Angie I couldn't have done it without the encouragement of you, Miss L, Eva and CeCe...you guys are all so awesome....plus I wanted to say thanks for late nigh chats and for being such a lovely person *huggles and cookies coming your way*
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : For AngieD Topposter
Taurus

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:35 pm

QGirl I love your pictures they are so sweet no wonder angie loves them as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:36 pm

Thanks BroomHilda hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:45 pm

well missy i am well and truly totally and utterly squiffyfied now....lol.....i would not be a friend if i wasnt there for late night chats and to give the support and encouragement to let your talent shine and i am blessed to have such a caring friend like you......thankyou for the cookies are they choc chip ?? lol

hi bh, how are you tonight? would you like a cookie too? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:48 pm

Awww they are choc chip hun lol and you deserve um...and lol'ing hard at squiffyfied I love it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 9:05 pm

well chickiedee this squiffy one is off to bed......before i go i have been asked to tell you that brian will be posting some pics for you in the morning, goodnight hun, hugs x

and thankyou again for the piccies and cookies yum yum yum :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 9:08 pm

Night Angie hun and tell Brian thanks I'll look forward to seeing them
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : For AngieD Topposter
Featured Artist : For AngieD Badge-1-1
Tech Support : For AngieD Os51eg
Leo

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 10:00 am

Lovely screenshots / painting Q !! hiho And very sweet of you to make them for Angie !! thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 11:28 am

Thanks Eva hun hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For AngieD Vide
PostSubject: Re: For AngieD   For AngieD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For AngieD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com