Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept Vide
PostSubject: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 8:32 pm

hi everyone i have a big request challenge.

the request is for myself for someone to create me a sim. you can all take part if you wish.

the sim i would like someone to create for me is myself. i will up load some pic's of myself. ie full body shots front, back and sides, and head front and sides.

if a few of you decide to take up this challenge i will upload the best look-a-like from the creators studio to keep in my game and to also use as my avatar.

pic's will be uploaded soon.

and cece i will be fully clothed lol. Smile Smile

Last edited by BrianD72 on March 6th 2011, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 8:35 pm

LOL Hmm might take up this challenge if I get rid of the ick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 8:50 pm

you still go viruses on your laptop ???
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept Topposter
Featured Artist : ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 8:58 pm

BrianD72 wrote:
hi everyone i have a big request challenge.

the request is for myself for someone to create me a sim. you can all take part if you wish.

the sim i would like someone to create for me is myself. i will up load some pic's of myself. ie full body shots front, back and sides, and head front and sides.

if a few of you decide to take up this challenge i will upload the best look-a-like from the creators studio to keep in my game and to also use as my avatar.

pic's will be uploaded soon.

and cece i will be fully clothed lol. Smile Smile

Aww darn!! I was getting all excited until I read the last sentence!!! No Well I'm out if I can't design Brian 'properly' and in his full glory!! *sorry Ang...it's just 'art' not to be taken as flirtatious'* *sniffles...fully clothe indeed...huff* nonosmilie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:06 pm

Poor CeCe it was cruel to taunt her that way lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:09 pm

*sniffles* I feel so mislead.... Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:11 pm

Will lend you my Ick lawyer if you would like to sue for false advertising or misrepresentation of facts!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:15 pm

sorry cece you should have read the small print before getting excited. lol :) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 12:34 am

Yep...I'm going to have to hire Q's lawyer for this matter Brian...so any further comments need to be addressed to him...err...I mean once I hire him...and...I suppose I have to pay the retainer fee...and...well I DID read the small print...it was just at the bottom of the page so by that time I was already excited...only to be horribly disappointed! Sad... Excuse me while I go and cry in the corner...alone...in the dark... shame laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 4:28 am

Tempting...

All my dudes tend to be androgynous according to Sergio Razz And a few others. I'm getting better though and this may help me improve...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 7:00 pm

^ GAH !!!! Miss L your sim boys are wonderous creations that Q loves dearly do not change them in any way shape or form as I am rebuilding me collection of smexiness Miss L stylie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 9:32 am

here you are everyone some random pic's

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept DSC00068-1

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept 2-1

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept 30-1

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept JPG-1

so who will take up the challenge of making my Avatar ????????????
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 9:48 am

honey i dont need these pics...i have the real you to look at...... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 10:24 pm

Oh my! Angie hun...you are one seriously lucky woman!!!! shocked Rugged good looks oh my!! Ok...gotta hush now or I'll lose to very valuable members.... I don't know Brian...I just may give this a go. The bone structure won't be easy...but let's see what I can do. hand dance
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 10:47 pm

I agree with that one. That bone structure is gonna be difficult. Very stoic Brian Big smile However the end result would be one seriously awesome looking simmeh!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 10:55 pm

Just studying his bone structure let's me see we really need a slider to adjust brow and forehead. Very strong features... Are you going to give it a go Miss L? And I saw where you posted Ashkii on Facebook you naughty little one!! Thanks bunches!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 5:06 am

well ladies i am so looking forward to seeing what you do......and cece....i am a very lucky girl indeed...not only is handsome but he has a very sweet nature with a hint of bad boy in there .....my ideal man......goes off to kiss brian and give him big cuggles..... thump
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 5:33 am

I think the brow thickness slider should help with the brow and forehead department. Surprisingly I think with the right skin you should be able to get close. Perhaps subaxi's male skin...but he decided to shut his blog down!

I'll fish through my skins folder and see if I still have it. I'll give it a shot and see how I go. You might do better than me though Cece. I operate without a slider hack that increases the range and thats what is needed here. Otherwise wont get the realism or the features down properly.

WOW, that sounded super technical.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 5:46 am

wowie Miss L.....you lost me when you said sliders lol...i am a complete A.H.T...(air head technophobe)........i have tried to do his simmie but it always comes out completely wrong......i think i will leave it to the experts on male simmie making...you and cece...... thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:33 am

There is a brow/ forehead slider out there that may help with this they're found HERE and are by Jasumi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:20 pm

hows it going with my simself cece all good i hope. and thanks for having a go at doing it for me Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:28 pm

Thanks bunches Q, I will def check it out. Brain...you are not going to be an overnighter that's for sure! happydance I was messing around in CAS last night and have begun a 'base' Sim...but that's as far as I've gotten so far. I'm so OCD when it comes to making simmies!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 9:12 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Thanks bunches Q, I will def check it out. Brain...you are not going to be an overnighter that's for sure! happydance I was messing around in CAS last night and have begun a 'base' Sim...but that's as far as I've gotten so far. I'm so OCD when it comes to making simmies!! Shocked

about the OCD thing i'm a bit like that when i build a house. if it don't look right i start again.

have you ever heard of a tv porgram called Monk. it's all about a police detective. who has to have everything around him in it's right place. ie pictures have to be level, floor rugs have to be straight, everything has to be clean. lol

Angie say's i'm just like him. but i say i'm not that bad. mmmmmmmm maybe a little bit. lol Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 9:14 pm

yeahthat hahahaha not that bad indeed......you are the only man i have ever met that gets out of bed in the middle of the night to remake it with me still in it ....but its just one of the many things i love...... Love001
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 6:12 am

I'm not as bad as Monk, but I have OCD in a couple of areas...one being the Sims I create...I've learned I'm OCD when building lots, decorating them. As well as various other things in real life. One thing...I CAN'T go to be with ANY dirty dishes in the sink. Not even a glass...it has to go into the dishwasher. I seriously get all angsty if I try to leave something in it.

That's just one of them, but I'm not overboard OCD...just minimal. happy *NEW* Brain I need a side shot...you know...a profile pic of you. And Miss L is giving it a go also, if I can't do it, I KNOW she can. I worked on you a little bit more tonight and realized that I have NO clue to your side view...at least not a clear one.

Ps: I almost didn't upload Ashkii because I kept finding flaws...finally I just had to snap out of it and upload, but I was a nervous wreck because I seriously thought he just need a bit more tweaking!! Shocked
Like Miss L...I don't go overboard on sliders myself, but I do love giving each sim as much natural detail as possible.

I want a soda now!! *a commercial just came on tv for Sprite* hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 6:19 am

OOO me loves sprite!!! An I'm so glad you did upload Ashkii cos he's gorgeous and looks wonderful in Miss L's piccies especially in his boxers lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:32 am

OOOOh I love coke, oh no now I want one grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:34 pm

here you go Miss L & cece here are some side view pic's and a front view. i look a bit aged in these one's as the others were taken about 4 years ago.

and in these i'm suffering with a cold right now. these were taken today. sorry about the dark eyes. and my nose looks like that because of year of Martial Arts and boxing it's a bit twisted. lol also hence the over hanging eyebrows.

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept Photo0661

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept Photo0666

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept Photo0669

let me know if you nee anymore head shots. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 5:37 pm

Thanks Brian!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 6:39 pm

your welcome and thanks again for having a go at doing my simself for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:20 pm

i cant wait for the finished simmie.... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:30 pm

me to. dancing happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 8:45 pm

Don't hold your breath...I'm having a hard time making a Brian Sim. I suck at celebrities, so it's no surprise that I'd suck at trying to re-create a real person. I'm giving it a go, but so far...I'm not at all pleased. Haven't given up yet!! dancing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 8:54 pm

i have one sim i created that looks a bit like myself but like you i'm just not happy with it.

tomorrow i'm going to attempt to create a sim on Kate Beckinsale from the film Underworld. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 8:55 pm

i am sure you will do a great job CeCe........ hellokitty
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:20 pm

Oooh Brian I did a Selene sim a while ago it looked ok too but I lost her in my laptop melt down
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:35 pm

thats why you should get a external harddrive Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:40 pm

I know I should and I am saving for one but its gonna be a while as money's real tight right now
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 5:01 am

Let me know when you can afford one Q and I will hook you up with some great deals!! I'm talking like a terabyte for around $80!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 6:14 am

Ooh CeCe that would be awesome hun thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept   ''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE''  Big Challenge' who will accept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''ATTENTION'' EVERYONE'' Big Challenge' who will accept

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Challenges-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com