Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

CAN ANYONE HELP ?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

CAN ANYONE HELP ????? Vide
PostSubject: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 1:11 pm

Last edited by BrianD72 on June 15th 2011, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : CAN ANYONE HELP ????? Topposter
Featured Artist : CAN ANYONE HELP ????? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 7:14 pm

I think there is a program out there, possibly on mod the sims that you might check into but your best bet is going to the creator's blog and asking them to convert these for you. Most of them are nice and will do it if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:16 pm

thanks cece. i've sent them an email. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:26 pm

More than welcome hun!! I hope they help you.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:01 am

There's a shortage of good stuff for males Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:56 am

i agree sergio.......there is definately not enough good cc out there but then we do have our very own julianna who makes some awesome male stufff happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:31 am

Yep Juliana is awesome and I know The TSR Workshop can let you change some stuff around but dont know if it would work for this

Angie love the Avi hun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:32 am

i thought i would show the real me.......thankies hun hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 7:54 am

and you are useing my fav pic's. the first pic of you i saw before i see you face to face for the first time. Smile SmileSmile XXX
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 8:00 am

Awww Angie and Brian you two are such a sweet couple.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 9:25 am

thankies broomie....... thump
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 1:12 pm

Your welcome hun face hug
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 10:06 pm

Angie hun you are beautiful!! What a handsome couple you and Brian make!! Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 4:48 am

thankyou CeCe....hugs for you .... thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:53 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Angie hun you are beautiful!! What a handsome couple you and Brian make!! Love067

thanks cece. Angies looks remind me a little of martine mccutcheon. or Shannon Docherty.

Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 3:36 pm

Hey Brian ;)

I'll try it... and if works, I'll explain to you Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 8:18 pm

thanks juliana hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 11:55 pm

julianafraga29 wrote:
Hey Brian ;)

I'll try it... and if works, I'll explain to you Big smile

This is why we loves our Julz so much!!! Love067 she is just so sweet!!! As are many of us here!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 6:41 am

Cstyles is a fun and friendly place to be. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 7:37 am

I quite agree with you Brian, I love this site and the people who are on it, YAY for CSTYLES happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 2:36 pm

I made it \o
\o
\o
It was not exactly equal, but VERY similar, I'm just a little free time to post the tutorial, but soon I explain
Sorry for the delay Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 9:03 pm

no need to say sorry hun i just thankfull that you even gave it a go. thank you so much thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 10:27 pm

Did you convert the shoes Julz!? Wow!! You are major talented girlie!! And is this you in your avi? Totally gorgeous!!! Bop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ?????   CAN ANYONE HELP ????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN ANYONE HELP ?????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com