Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Aaah The Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 6:25 pm

So I was cleaning my room out and found a disk with no name on it, so I popped it into my laptop and low and behold it was all of my pictures from the competition that first brought me to CStyles...aah I loved that competition so much so I just wanna share some of the pictures I made when I first game to CStyles and I knew nothing...seriously I learned so much over the course of the competition and I gained the most wonderful friends from it too..anyway here's some of my piccies

Aaah The Memories Modelburlesque2

Aaah The Memories Shannoncreepydollpose-1

Aaah The Memories Screenshot-172-1

Aaah The Memories LastChanceSaloon

Aaah The Memories Screenshot-272

Gosh this brings back so many memories and long nights trying to figure stuff out lol...I honestly was so sad when that competition ended, but now we have two new awesome comps from Eva & Miss L and Angie so yay!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Aaah The Memories Topposter
Featured Artist : Aaah The Memories Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Aaah The Memories Os51eg
Leo

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 7:33 pm

Yayy, those are lovely memories !! hiho Lovely competition it was & awesome piccies by Q~Girl !! dancing Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 7:46 pm

Yay thanks Eva!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:19 pm

Almost brings tears to my eyes!! I loved the contest and the competitors, yourself included. It's so hard to believe you were a noob and contest when I see the awesomeness in these piccies!!

Awesome works of art...and would make great piccies also...................... ;)

I'm almost itching to do another but this time with Male only sims!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:23 pm

EEEEEEEP now that would be awesome I have a competition in mind that I would like to do but it needs more working on I think
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:31 pm

Q I could swear I almost heard you Eep all the way over here!!! laughing I've had it in mind since I did the Miss Cstyles contest and I TOTALLY think you should try doing a comp!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:41 pm

Sorry for my loud eeep CeCe *hangs head in shame* I get so happy when you guys have ideas because they're always so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:55 pm

these piccies are fab Q....and did i hear someone say male model comp...woot woot... happy *NEW* happy *NEW* ...see am excited again now.... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:00 pm

YAY for being excited! CeCe's comp was absolutely amazing and the assignments were brilliant! I loved every minute of being in the comp and for my first ever competition I didnt do bad....I came 3rd woop woop LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:04 pm

yay for Q....yay for comps...yay for Cece's ideas..... happy *NEW* happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:06 pm

YAY FOR YAY....lmao I've been drinking coke again and far too much...the caffiene's gone to my head in a major way lol
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:20 pm

The pictures are beautiful Q. Smile I'm feeling the urge to do some competitions again, either by entering, judging, or hosting!

I think the idea of an all male competition sounds awesome. You don't see too many of those around.

I might want to start a couples competition. I think that would be adorable, with romantic assignments, and fighting assignments Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:23 pm

oooh more comps...i cant enter any more i'm in 10, and hosting one and doing the mag thing but i can help judge if anyone starts one.......hint hint..nudge nudge.... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:25 pm

Oooh sounds awesome Evie....I cant wait to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2011, 6:18 am

Awww, I loved Miss Cstyles Simmette.

Oooh male model comp... count me in Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aaah The Memories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aaah The Memories   Aaah The Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaah The Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com