Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Posing with Twallens Animator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone

some of you have asked me to do a tutorial on posing with the animator mod by Twallen download Here

ok here we go

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 Untitled-3

when you have your sim in position, i am just using a blank background in the pics,click on your sim and you will see nraas click this

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 2

then you will see animator click on that, now we are ready to begin.....

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 3

next you will have 2 catagories, animation by catagory and looping animation...i am going to go into the top one, animation by catagory

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 4

again we have 2 options, play specific idle and play specific looping animation, i am going to go into, play specific idle

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 5

here you have 5 options, buff idles, mood idles, seated idles, standing idles and trait idles
i am going into buff idles, this opens up a list of different poses to try

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 6

i have chosen to do scared, and this is what you get

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 7

in the corner you will see a box this gives you some info on what your sim is doing and you can also change how many times they do it, i usually just leave the animator set as it is

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 8

so now i click my sim again and open up nraas etc until i get to the play specific looping animation part this is one of my favourite sections to find great poses

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 9

now in here there are a few different sections as you will see, i am going into the top one audio social high, i have found the best one for me is the impersonate celebrity funny

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 10

its quite near the bottom of the list but please try out everything it can be very funny to watch

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 11

i used this pose in my recent edit for exotica glamour modelling comp

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 12

now click on your sim again, you have to do this each time you want to change your animation setting, and we will go into looping animation in here is where you will find all the traits from cas and quite a few other poses too like the ceo pose

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 13

i have used this pose in numerous pics, but again try them all, you just have to remember to click your sim each time and follow all the steps, this is the ceo pose

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 15

one more from this catagory is the great kisser trait, i also use this one quite a bit

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 16

i think i covered everything, if i have missed anything or you would like to know more please feel free to ask, i might not be able to answer but i will try my best to and if i cant i am sure someone with a more technical brain will, this is my 1st ever tutorial guys i hope its ok

hugs to you all

angie xxxxx

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
julianafraga29
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 8:18 pm

No Eva, I tried this way... sad
But thank you to explain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 8:19 pm

did you try what eva suggested ?? maybe that will work hiho
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 8:22 pm

Yeah Angie, I try it... but don't work
=(
I thought I had done something wrong, but all the other mods work
After I took all the other mods... I just let the animator, but... the same Sad045
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 8:23 pm

Did you also coy the resource.cfg file here, like in the instructions ??

Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 300px-PackagesFolder
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 10:25 pm

Oh goodness! How did I miss this thread!?

Thanks so much for posting this angie. It's really going to help me out with showcasing my custom content!

hiho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 10:36 pm

your most welcome Evie...i hope it helps, i had fun doing it and its my first one ever ... hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 10:36 pm

Well I'm going to try this out tonight!! *fingers and toes crossed* I put all of my cc in those folders already, so hopefully it won't interfere with anything else. I have the skill faster mod and the sliders. I can def do without the skill mod as I really haven't had a change to play, but I have got to have my slider mod!! excited

Broomie...you shouldn't let your game load that long, it will burn up your hard drive!! 2 hours is wayyyy too long to wait for your game to upload. See if you can find a resolution to this before you harm your computer. Just some advice. cute wave

Well I will post a few pics if I get it to work in my game, and I've got to make a pit stop by the contest!!! I didn't lurk yesterday and I need my contest fix!! notlistening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 10:39 pm

looking forward to the piccies cece.......fingers crossed it works, remember to follow evas advice on installing...... thump thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 10:48 pm

Me willz!! Here goes...after I stick some chicken in the oven...I'm a bit hungry and that's odd for meh!! I usually have to ask myself when was my last meal!?! dancing Maybe I'm fixing myself and didn't know it!!! Yayz!! hand dance happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 11:22 pm

oooh chicken....save me some cece...i iz hungry too......heres hoping your getting better hun..... thump
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Featured Artist : Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 11:45 pm

just with me didnt work Sad044

I do everything right Eva, because the other mods are working sad
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 12:35 am

IT WORKS FOR ME!!!! Yayz!!! Now let me get to posing!! Julz hun I don't know what to tell you, I was kind of hoping I'd have a problem so we could figure it out together...

I just dropped the file into my 'packages' folder...

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 4:18 pm

I've checked if I could find other problems and solutions in relation with this tool, but I haven't found any other solutions for the tool not showing up, I'm afraid... Sad...

Mine works fine now, I wish I could help you Julz !! Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 10:00 pm

juliana i will not give up trying to find a solution to this........ hiho
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 4:03 pm

Hey all my pretty friends
\o/
The problem was fixed
\o/\o/ happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
Angie send me a thread about problems with this mod
how I fix it (if someone have this problem):

- Uninstall Helper monkey ( I was changing the folder, but without uninstalling the program it still leaves settings)

I don't know if I was with you all the same, but with me it only worked after uninstalling this program. The files left by tke monkey helper makes the mod did not work. Even if I delete all these files (dll) each time I went into the game, the program created again, blocking the animator.

I'm so stupid for not having thought of it before shocked *NEW*

Well, tank you angieeeeeeee

I'll post some pics later
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 5:33 pm

I am so glad you got it to work julians and i was never going to give up until we found the solution.....yay for juliana...yay for piccies ..... hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 6:20 am

Ah thats why!!! I couldn't get the animator to work either! I also have the monkey installed. Will definitly be uninstallling it later on and trying again! YAY!!!

I placed it in both file routes too and it wouldn't work. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:06 pm

When this first came out I tried to get it to work but it just doesn't show up in the game. I've been hoping the chaos mod painting would get updated since I used that a lot back in the day when I did competitions. But no luck so far. I've tried the animator over a dozen times since it first got released, and again I tried today. Sad... I don't know why it won't work for me. I've read over this thread and no matter what I do it won't work. I guess I'll be joining the crew of people waiting and hoping for the chaos mod painting. Sad...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 4:30 pm

Like Miss L have you tried updating your resource.cfg file(s) Evie ??
She also tried everything and today she updated these files and it worked for her !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 2:37 am

So glad Julz got her animator to work!!! Yayz...now we just await piccies!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 7:00 am

do I need any particular mod to make this one work?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 11:43 am

not that i know of..i just downloaded it and placed it in my packages and it worked, i also have the master controller...you should definately try it sergio it is soo much fun Big smile hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 11:47 am

Well I did a full reinstall yesterday, then I tried it again and it worked!

Now i don't have to wait for the chaos mod painting (it's almost been a year since it was updated!!!)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 12:33 pm

yay evie has the animator.... hiho hiho i never had the chaos mod.....in fact i had never heard of any mod or anything until i joined comps...lol.... excited
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 11:38 pm

Where can I get the mod or whatever to give my skins more dots? I have more than came with the game, but I need more because it seems like sometimes I see some and other times I don't...like they are on a merry go round or something. Glad you got the animator to work Evie...I couldn't believe my luck to have it just work on first try for me!! I'm scared to add more though. I am curious about this other mod that Angie is talking about...exactly what does it do? shrugs
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 1:44 pm

I have it installed and working. Nice mod Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 2:34 pm

Im going to have to download this and have some fun making my simmies do poses for the camera. lol happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 9:57 pm

It is seriously fun Broomie!! I sometimes just use it to see what it has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posing with Twallens Animator   Posing with Twallens Animator - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posing with Twallens Animator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Tutorials-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com