Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Custom Cutouts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Custom Cutouts! Topposter
Featured Artist : Custom Cutouts! Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 11:46 pm

Custom Cutouts! Custom12

Custom Cutouts! What_i10

Custom Cutouts! Cool10

Custom Cutouts! Huh10

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 1:29 am

Eeeee!!! I LOVE this!!! This so good Evie...now let's see...what could I use one for and which sim would I want cutout....? Decisions decisions decisions.... hiho cute wave
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 5:33 am

Cece i has an idea why not get everyone to do one to use on the csryles banner ???? and that simmie could represent them in the mag too...????

thats if evie dont mind.... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 5:35 am

Ya know I did have that cross my mind. It would totally depend on Evie of course, she has asked for one request per person...which it would be...but it would be an onslaught of request at one time.... I do like the idea though.... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 5:39 am

they could put in their simmie with their article.......so it would be staggered cos not everyone will finish at the same time..... eatdrink *NEW* i iz eatin pop corn cos i am hungry....
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 11:37 am

I can do more than one Cece, I just didn't think I could handle more than one at a time from any 1 person!

But if it's for something awesome for the forum then I could def do it Smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 1:41 pm

Eeeeppp! I will definitly be sending you over a piccie Evie. I have been sitting here in awe of your siggy. Big smile

I love that idea Angie!!! It would be awesome sauce I tells ya!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 5:42 pm

Please do Miss L! I don't know why I love cutting them out so much... but i dooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 6:09 pm

evie do you use gimp or photoshop ???? either way any chance of some tips please..... thump
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 7:57 pm

I use gimp and I really don't have any special secrets.
I usually just zoom up on my image, and use the free select too to outline what I want to cut out, then I zoom out to find any noticeable imperfections and zoom back in to erase those.

When I first starting cutting out sims, it took me forever, maybe a couple hours for one project, but now I can do them in about 10 minutes (15 if I really want it perfect).

Maybe I'll write up a tutorial tonight or tomorrow with images so people can do it themselves :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 8:21 pm

i'm a gimper too........i usually use the select by colour then cut...but i always end up losing part of their eye/skin/clothes etc.......if you could do a tutorial that would be fantastic.......i would love you forever and ever ....... thump thump thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 3:15 am

I'm now wanting to give gimp another go because of that tutorial on Sensations about making eyelashes!! Those eyelashes POPPED and I loved them Only thing...what did she mean...eyelash brush...? I'm a noob...so I will bombard with questions!! Did I mention that I went back and read the first 2 issues? Greatly improved issue 3, although the first 2 weren't bad at all.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 5:15 am

angie247 wrote:
i'm a gimper too........i usually use the select by colour then cut...but i always end up losing part of their eye/skin/clothes etc.......if you could do a tutorial that would be fantastic.......i would love you forever and ever ....... thump thump thump

That's my problem too with that tool Sad... I tried the way you mentioned Evie, but I kept stuffing it ups Big smile

Cece, adding in eyelashes is easy Big smile You just need to download the correct brushes and do a little resize here, rotate there and wha lah. Big smile This is what she meant by an eyelash brush: Eyelash brushes Those are the ones I use. Love them Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 12:12 pm

oooh i am gonna try thos eyelash brushes too......thanks miss L for the link ..... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 12:20 pm

One day when I finally figure out what Im doing (that will be the day lol) Im going to summon up the courage and try editing some piccies, but until then Im going to sit back and admire the hard work and creativity of all you talented people. hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 10:44 pm

Thankies for the link Miss L...eventually I will try this...hopefully sooner than later! That's okay Broomie...I like looking at the pretty piccies too!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Cutouts! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cutouts!   Custom Cutouts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Cutouts!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com