Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cece, For YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Cece, For YOU! Topposter
Featured Artist : Cece, For YOU! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 2:12 pm

Cause Cece is all impatient like, I present the kiddies to you:

Harlow:
Cece, For YOU! Scree466Cece, For YOU! Scree465Cece, For YOU! Scree462
(I aged her up and she is actually quite stunning. She grows into her lips thank god!)

Jackson:
Cece, For YOU! Scree464Cece, For YOU! Scree463Cece, For YOU! Scree467
(Jackson looks worrying, I aged him up too though and he is HAWT as a YA. That whole mouth thing is very misleading o.0)

The Twins (Ava and Noe):
Cece, For YOU! Scree468
Cece, For YOU! Scree469
Cece, For YOU! Scree470

I think Ashkii and Anouk are done now. They are EXCELLANT parents though. They actually potty trained Jackson. Harlow was not so lucky.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 2:18 pm

Awww what a lovely family, and the children are sooo cute. Thanks for sharing the piccies with us MissL. Smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 2:24 pm

Thankies Broomie!!!

I hope these two girls turn out okay. Lol. I realised today after they had the twins that I still haven't wedded them yet. Hehehe. This little wish popped up saying they wanted to get married and I was like "I haven't done that YET?!" Honestly, it looks like they already are and I wasn't joking, they are very good parents. Amazing really, since most of my sim parents are usually insane. Leave their kids in the toilet and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 2:36 pm

aawwwwwwwww Miss L they are all so cute and lovely.......Anouk still looks stunning and is it me or does she truly look happier than before.....thankies for sharing.... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 3:46 pm

Oooooowwwwnnnn so sweetie Love067 cutiecat
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Cece, For YOU! Os51eg
Leo

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 4:09 pm

Aww... Miss L.... *melts* SOOOOOOO cute !! Lovely piccies !! hiho hiho hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 4:35 pm

Everything is for CeCe... CeCe this, CeCe that, CeCe bla bla, CeCe etc...
Why?! Why??! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????

Either she's lovely and a good creature or you are all afraid that she calls for bombs on your cities...

I LOVES YOU MY AMERICAN QUEEN!!!!

Muahahah! I'm just trolling actually. I'm tired, etc.

Anyways, MissL, I didn't have to make her a breeding machine cuz you did it yourself! 4 children!! That's a characteristic of underdeveloped nations darling... errr ok Opus Dei members raise a lot of legits (and unlegits) too hehehe

Nice work lady!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 5:23 am

Thankies all my lovelies!!!!

LOL Sergio!!!! Cece wanted to see the babies, so I decided to upload them for her. They are technically, both of our sim grandbabies. I didn't mean to make her a breeding machine...I only wanted ONE more and she went and had twins. I didn't even give her fertility treatment, imagine if I did!!! laughing

Angie, Anouk does seem happier. She glows as a mummy. Four kids and she is still stunning!!! Ashkii is a lucky man. Well, they both are lucky cause they have still gots it going ON!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 11:09 pm

OMG they are adorable and I can't stop staring at Harlow...stunning!! They do make a beautiful couple and I just wonder what they do when the game is turned off...? They do look much happier...if that's possible.

And Sergio...I laughed so loud and hard that I gave myself a headache over your comment!!! You sounded just a spoiled little brat...but that's cool....I need the giggle...(minus the headache...I'm serious...I have a serious headache now I laughed so hard).

Thanks for posting these Nessa!! I've been aching to see them and still...that Harlow...WOW!!! hiho

I, for the first time in Sims 3 played around in CAS with a couple I was working on and I was STUNNED at how gorgeous their children were. I mean one after another after another, finally I decided to save some because they were so attractive. I plan on posting piccies of them soon. The dad is Asian the mom looks like she might be mixed, black and white so the kids came out really beautiful and unique looking.
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 11:20 pm

ness!! their kids, ohhhhhhh! they are the super gorgeous family!woohhhhhhhhhh! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 11:26 pm

I know right Ayu!! Nessa got her wishes on Harlow having her dad's bone structure!!! Beautiful family!!!
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 11:43 pm

really, its family to kill for~~ hehe! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 5:38 am

Hehehehe thanks guys Big smile

Harlow is beautiful Cece!!! She has her mums eyes, nose, body shape, hair colour and has dad's lips. She also darkens a bit more when she's a young adult, a really nice caramel colour. Same with Jackson. Though when I aged Jackson up, I have no idea where he got his looks from. I can see a bit of both of them in him, but he just looks nothing like his parents. He looks like a Native man though Big smile Nice broad shoulders. *drools*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 6:06 am

I thought Harlow had more of her dad's bone structure...but it's only pic so I'm sure you can tell better. I'm just seriously awed by how stunning she came out. I'd love to see Jackson aged up...it's funny you say he doesn't favor either parent...has Anouk been getting busy on the side...hmm?

You know I want moar piccies and a story would be lovely when you have time of course! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 8:20 am

I had thought she had Ashkii's bone structure too but when I aged her up in CAS (I was curious), she had Anouk's facial structure.

Jackson has papa's bone structure.

I've been so bombarded with stuff this week, I promise to post up a new chapter next week when I am off again! I promise Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 12:08 am

I understand completely...just take your time!! Please...don't let this drive you crazy Miss Lady!! Just when you have time... hand dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cece, For YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece, For YOU!   Cece, For YOU! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cece, For YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: Miss_Lochness-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com