Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP my new simmie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 7:10 pm

my new simmie, well almost complete...what do you think so far..????

WIP my new simmie Screenshot-43
WIP my new simmie Screenshot-42
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : WIP my new simmie Topposter
Featured Artist : WIP my new simmie Badge-1-1
Tech Support : WIP my new simmie Os51eg
Leo

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 7:14 pm

Awesomeehhh Angie !! dancing Love the hair and hair texture, very nice face shape and great, beautiful deep blue eyes !! Awesomeehhh !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 7:20 pm

thankies eva....i have taken an hour or more just to get to this stage......i am trying to be different with this one.....I love this hair..and i have been playing around with hair colours too..... hiho face hug
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 7:22 pm

Well all I can say is Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 7:38 pm

thankies broomie ...... hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 7:39 pm

WIP my new simmie Screenshot-29-1-1

some hair colours i am working on too.... Big smile Big smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : WIP my new simmie Os51eg
Leo

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 7:55 pm

When I'm working on a simmeh and "only" do the face, body and hair, I think it takes me about 2 to 8 hours (non-stop time).
When you love or like creating simmehs, you have to take your time, it really shows when you do ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 8:28 pm

yeah i'm starting to realise that...lol....i think this one is very different to my other simmies.....i based her face shape on keira knightly as i think she is sooo pretty...

WIP my new simmie Keira
WIP my new simmie Keira2
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 11:29 pm

I agree with Eva, it takes anywhere from 8-9 hours or even a day or two...or for me...weeks. I'm very OCD with my sims, which I'm trying to control so I know that is why it takes me way longer to complete them than some creators. I just don't want to offer a sim that I'm not content with...it just wouldn't be fair.

She is a very pretty sim twinzie, however the face shape I don't really think favors Kiera. You sim has a slimmer face and longer chin than the actress...but you are very very close to it. Keep working on her...find more pics of Kiera and work just as hard on her profile as you do her face. I can't wait to see the final outcome!!! hiho

*don't you just love that short cut on Kiera in that last photo?!!!! Stunning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIP my new simmie Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP my new simmie   WIP my new simmie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP my new simmie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com