Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Nyssa Reagan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Nyssa Reagan Topposter
Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 6:27 pm

So I thought that I would make a simmie that is completely different from the normal girly simmie (long hair, pretty dress) so here she is. I would like to introduce you all to Nyssa Reagan.
Nyssa Reagan Screenshot-94
Here is a close up of her face.
Nyssa Reagan Screenshot-102
Please be honest with me and tell me what you think of her.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Nyssa Reagan Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Nyssa Reagan Os51eg
Leo

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 6:31 pm

I think she looks lovely and cute !! A real sweetie !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 6:32 pm

broomie i think she is stunning hun, and i definately think you are getting better with each one you do, i love that hair on her, i have yet to put one of my girls with short hair...............well done you............ hiho hiho hiho Happy 02
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 6:45 pm

Awww thankies hun, it was hard stepping away from my normal feminine simmie, and making someone bit more edgy looking. Im soo glad you like here and thank you for your comments hun I really appreciate them. happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 10:54 pm

Broomie I like her, but I feel something is missing... Maybe if her hair was darker, make up also... You said you were going for edgy and something is just missing. Her features are great though!! I don't think it's the sim itself...I think it might just be the packaging. Just my op. dancing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 7:06 am

I like her Smile She is definitly not a girly girl, but I do agree with Cece...bit more edgier. Like perhaps some Converse high tops or stompy boots instead of heels? Maybe more piercings? Just a suggestion Smile

Youz iz getting so good Broomie!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:36 pm

Nessa didn't they have stompy boots for toddlers somewhere? I thought they were adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:05 pm

This is my problem and if anyone can help I would really appreciate it, I need some more edgy clothing downloads and make up so if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be a huge help. And thank you for the helpful comments. Broomie is soooooo grateful. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:30 pm

i'm on it hun.will get some links up in a bit hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:38 pm

Awwww thankies Angie hun, huggles and cuggles for you and here I made em just for you!

Nyssa Reagan Images20
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:40 pm

awwwwwwwwww thankies ..........yum nom yum nom....they are velly gud bloomie.... thump
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:42 pm

Glad you enjoyed them hun. ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:48 pm

i did very much ..i sent you some links in pm for you hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 7:00 pm

Thankies hun I have just downloaded the clothes and I cant wait to try them out. eeeep Im all excited to try out a different look for my simmies. Anyway thankies once again Angie I really appreciate it hun. hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 7:01 pm

your more than welcome hun, anytime at all i am here to help hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 7:05 pm

I know I cant help out techy wise but Im here with the huggles when they are needed, and Im awesomes at having download parties lol! We havent had a ADPF download party for a while now, I think we need to have one ASAP! rave Download rave Download
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 10:53 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Nessa didn't they have stompy boots for toddlers somewhere? I thought they were adorable!!!

Yes they do! By Aikea [here]

Cant wait to see your edgier simmehs Broomie Big smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 12:27 pm

Aww thankies MissL, Im downloading hairstyles at the moment (less twirly and girly) oh boy its hard not to turn to the girly side lol..
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:47 pm

Thanks Nessa!! And Broomie we want pic spam when she gets her makeover!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyssa Reagan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nyssa Reagan   Nyssa Reagan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyssa Reagan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Accessories/skin/eyes/makeup/tattoo's/etc-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com