Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Topposter
Featured Artist : Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Os51eg
Leo

Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Vide
PostSubject: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 8:02 am

*RESULTS ARE IN !*

Yayy the scores are in !! cheers And yayy to all the great entries !! cheers You guys really give us a tough time judging !
Keep up the good work ! You all did AWESOME !! dancing

Let's go to the scores !!! In order of submission:

Broomhilda

Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Aimimg_f

Evie:

Creativity: 7/10
Style and Growth: 7/10
Quality: 8/10
On Topic/On Assignment: 9/10
Comments: Your model is very pretty, but I feel she blends in to the background too much in the bedroom pic.

Score: 31/40

miss_lochness:

Style and Growth: 9/10
Quality: 7/10
Comments: Broomie you are displaying so much improvement every week!!! A little more work on your angles and the possiblities are endless Big smile

Score: 32/40

EvaTer:

Creativity: 8/10
Style and Growth: 8/10
Comments: Great entry Broomie ! I love the way you portrayed the teenage star !

Score: 33/40

TOTAL Broomhilda: 96/120

Smac1975
Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Screen28

Evie:

Style and Growth: 7/10
Quality: 7/10
Comments: I love that you didn't go for the typical Barbie Doll looking girl, and chose someone with more character, but I feel your pictures were lacking. Maybe adding a lamp in front of your model on the floor would have given the picture that dramatic feel I was looking for.

miss_lochness:

Creativity: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
On Topic/On Assignment: 10/10
Comments: Sergio...AWESOME SAUCE!!!! Even though it was not necessary for your sim to resemble your chosen pop star, I must mention how well you did this though! Overall fantastic depication of your chosen star and great choice of images. Well done Big smile

Score: 39/40

EvaTer:

Quality: 9/10
Comments: Really great job on the simmeh and you were on topic !! Amazing ! Smile

Score: 34/40

TOTAL Smac1975: 104/120

JKAmaryllis
Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Sapphire2

Evie:

Creativity: 6/10
On Topic/On Assignment: 6/10
Comments: The model, the outfit, and colors are all magnificent, but I feel you could have done a little bit more to make the image more appealing. Maybe a little more in the background.

miss_lochness:

Comments: Jk, you consistently give us great images each week, I am just waiting for you to BLOW us away completely. I think you could have been more creative with your backdrops/poses, but otherwise a lovely sim and lovely entry.

Score: 32/40

EvaTer:

Creativity: 7.5/10
Quality: 8.5/10
Comments: You keep on amazing me JK with your creations; I missed a bit of your (awesome) creativity with your entry though.

TOTAL JKAmaryllis: 96/120

Angie247

Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Screenshot-17[/url]

Evie:

Style and Growth: 10/10
Comments: I think your pictures are very fun and modern. I love all of the bright colors. I think it could have been better if you would have toned down the wall paper in the background a tad to make your model pop a little more.

Score: 36/40

miss_lochness:

Comments: Awesome entry Angie!!! Great work Big smile

Score: 34/40

EvaTer:

Creativity: 8.5/10
Comments: Awesome entry Angie !! I especially loved the 3rd pic, amazing !!

Score: 34.5/40

TOTAL Angie247: 104.5/120

Caradella
Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" 200083_214885661860120_100000160625636_983525_2343022_n

Evie:

Creativity: 9/10
Comments: I just love that you went darker with this assignment, your model still looks extremely stunning. Well done.

Score: 37/40

miss_lochness:

Comments: Caradella, you have shown SUCH GROWTH with this entry!!! You're depication of Lady Gaga is just fab Smile Great work!!!

Score: 37/40

EvaTer:

Creativity: 9.5/10
Style and Growth: 9.5/10
Quality: 9.5/10
On Topic/On Assignment: 9.5/10
Comments: What can I say... ?? Spot on, amazing, spectacular !! You absolutely blew me away with you entry Caradella ! Stunning entry ! Brilliant !

Score: 38/40

TOTAL Caradella: 112/120

Jaddie98

Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Screenshot256y

Evie:

Creativity: 9/10
Comments: Your sunset pics are stunning! I love the water in the background, and the lighting really brought out a softness in your model. Just lovely.

Score: 36/40

miss_lochness:

Creativity: 10/10
Comments: Jaddie, I am just blown away by these images, especially the sunset backdrop. Beautiful! You get the feeling that you're sitting on a beach watching her sing. Amazing entry this week Jaddie Big smile

Score: 38/40

EvaTer:

Comments: Beautiful looking pics especially the beach sunset one ! Lovely entry Jaddie !

TOTAL Jaddie98: 107/120

Jojo777
[img] TBS
* Jojo will submit the entry for this assignment and next assignment before the deadline of the next assignment, because of the troubles with her computer.

Evie:

Creativity: */10
Style and Growth: */10
Quality: */10
On Topic/On Assignment: */10
Comments: *

Score: */40

miss_lochness:

EvaTer:

TOTAL Jojo777: */120

cancan cheers cancan And...the winner is Caradella ! Congratulations !! cancan cheers cancan

Our runner up is Jaddie98, with 3rd place going to Angie247 (Smac1975 just missed out on joint 3rd).

Well done everyone !!! You guys did an awesome job again with this assignment. Next challenge should be posted this week.

Keep up the great work !!

Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 8:20 am

Runner up! Yay!!! happy *NEW* Thank you! Smile Any clue to when the next assignment will be up?
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Featured Artist : Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 9:19 am

Congratulations Caradella! Amazing work everyone!

Next assignment will be extremely soon Big smile It's my job this week, so vury soon my dear Jaddie Big smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 9:36 am

Oh my gosh... Thank you so so very much! This news just made my day! Thank you so so much! I hope I can continue to improve every assignment! happy *NEW* hiho
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 9:38 am

Oh, and congrats Caradella! Smile Soon.... Can't wait! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:15 am

congrats caradella and jaddie on 1st and 2nd your entries were just awsome hiho hiho hiho

i am happy with my score and comments thankyou judges hiho hiho

well done everyone .........now cant wait to see the next assignment dancing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:19 am

Challenge 5 is up! Find it here: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:00 am

Thankies for the comments you guys, I really appreciated it and will take them on board and try and do my very best for the next assignment. Smile hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 1:09 am

Congrats, Broomhilda and everyone else! Some amazing entries this round. Sorry I really haven't been around. Hubby and I are kind of sort of house-hunting and my lord i've barely been able to touch my computer. Off to look at the next assignment!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 4:40 am

Awww thankies JK, I loved your Rihanna inspired piccies. CONGRATULATIONS to all who took part. And Sergio what a shame you cant take part in this assignment I always enjoy seeing your piccies, anyway I look forward to seeing your entry in the next assignment. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE in the next assignment. hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"   Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for Assignment 4: "Mum, I'm gonna be a STAR!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com