Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP August

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : WIP August Topposter
Featured Artist : WIP August Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 7:13 am

This is August Black and he is my current WIP. I just put him in game and see some things that I'm not happy with i.e. mouth shape and his eyes, so back to CAS he goes. Plus...I promised twinzie that I'd put Nyson up so August will have to wait a bit.
Constructive critique is more than welcome.

WIP August Screenshot-63

WIP August Screenshot-70

WIP August Screenshot-73

WIP August Screenshot-77

WIP August Screenshot-78

WIP August Screenshot-99

WIP August Screenshot-107

WIP August Screenshot-125

WIP August Screenshot-126

I'm so glad I finally got my fav poses by Tum Tum to work...Yay!!

Don't you just LOVE the undies by Evie with the special 'packaging' Yummy!!
Also don't know what ethnicity I achieved, I started off with Hawaiian features and then looked into Mexican...I don't know what happened after that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 7:41 am

Ooooh CeCe you are spoiling us with these tasty simmies, he looks rather yummylicious in those undies by Eva, yet another hunky simmie for Broomie to drool over THANKIES drools drools drools
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:12 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked OMG twinzie he is hotter that hot he is smokin................cor.........hubba bubba come to mommy sunshine.......... drools drools drools
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:54 am

You are sooo right Angie he is soooooooooo freakin HOT! on a HAWTEE scale of 1-10 he rates an awesome 1000000 drools drools drools drools drools
August Black= one smokin hot simmie. YUMEEEEEEEEEEEE drools excited drools excited drools excited drools excited drools excited drools
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : WIP August Os51eg
Leo

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 4:56 pm

What can I say CeCe ?? I think my brain stopped functioning properly, only can think of four letter words !! minifan

LOVE, HAWT, MINE, MOAR, LOVE, mine, mine, mine !!!! LOLZ hiho hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:16 pm

Thanks all!! Eva it sounds like you are feeling a tad better!! Is this what it takes...a couple of pics of some Cece sims!! You got it girl...anything for you!! Love the four letter words...my mind is so...well...let's just say I was thinking of other four letter words that my Mom would spank my butt if she knew what I was thinking... shame asswhack I loverz you all to bits, you so inspire me!! Huglove
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 6:14 pm

Well every day I feel differently, yesterday I had a real good day, last Sunday one of the worst so far. It's just not "steady" as I normally feel. But I'm grateful I had a good day yesterday. I hope those good days come frequently Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 11:18 pm

I hope they come more frequently for you as well doll! Stay sweet and stay strong! Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:45 am

Before you know it Eva the good days will outnumber the bad ones, and always remember this everyone here on CStyles is here for you hun, and always will be. HUGE HUGGLES AND CUGGLES FOR YOU! face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 1:08 pm

Aww thanks you guys !! ❤ hiho ❤
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 2:11 pm

You are very welcome Eva, thats why broomie loves it on CStyles everyone looks out and cares for each other. GO CSTYLES GO! THIS SITE IS THE PLACE TO BE! WOOT WOOT FOR THE CYSTYLERS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIP August Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP August   WIP August I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP August

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com