Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Woverine the nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Woverine the nightmare Topposter
Taurus

Woverine the nightmare Vide
PostSubject: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:53 am

Ok so I had a go at drawing hair and made an unholy mess of it and deemed it way to scary for anyones eyes, but people really dont believe how bad it is so here you go guys meet the nightmare that is wolverines daughter.
Woverine the nightmare Woverine2
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:54 am

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH wolverine!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to grab holy water and stakes* I warned ya Broomie what would happen should the monster arise...now Q has gotta go a hunting
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:56 am

I told ya I warned you all what it was like but ya wouldnt listen and now you have to live through the nightmare that is wolverines daughter mwahahahaha
Devil no
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:01 am

Shocked well i dont think it looks like wolverine ............more the racoon hat thing you see in old movies.....................nope................i know who it is..........its CRUELLA DE VILLE................. lol!

sorry broomie hun........... Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:02 am

I think its more like a dead badger slapped on her head hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:15 am

Yep I second the dead roadkill badger slapped on her bonce Broomie lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:28 am

See I told ya it was bad, and now that is that broomie is not allowed to draw hair! Its a new law passed by me. and I hope Qball will second that law. Or it could be put to good use, like whenever anyone is having a moment of self doubt where their creativity is concerned just gaze upon the nastiness that is badger girl and think nah at least Im not that bad! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:53 pm

Hehe you guys are so funny.

So this is the infamous wolverine...

I think she looks more like the lovechild between Pepe Le Pew and a simmeh (sorry broomie :p )
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:01 pm

There you go thats who she reminds me of lol, dont apologise you are soo right on her look hehehehehe. laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Woverine the nightmare Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:04 pm

Broomie I actually squealed and jumped back when I saw this pic!! Seriously!! My eyes...my eyes...they burn!! Shocked

New Law:

Broomie is hereby and forever more banned from creating hair.

Just kidding...Broomie keep trying... practice makes perfect hun!!

*runs off to pray* "please don't let me have nightmares after seeing this fright" laughing
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:34 pm

Now CeCe I think you have got the right idea. Ahem I Broomie do promise from this day forth never to make neo skunk nightmare hair ever again. I told you it was bad! (and then some) I dont think that I need practice I need a freakin miracle! lol laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 9:16 pm

Practice does really help... My first few tries were almost as bad as Pepe Le Sim xD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 12:10 am

I just love Pepe!!! One of my fav cartoon characters!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 2:29 am

Where's Buffy at?! There's a wolf loose at Cstyles.

Nah just kidding. You need to download those brushes Evie posted links to and then practice practice practice. I am crap at it too Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 4:27 am

i found my 1st attempt at hair drawing and well lets just say broomie, it was bad lol...........i am sure you will get better i second what Ness says the brushes are great and give the hair a whole new dimension Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 4:49 am

Im too scared to practice again, hide
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 9:25 am

OMG! Wolverine isn't so bad! You just have to practice a lot hun! Smile

Thank you very much to show us her! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woverine the nightmare   Woverine the nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woverine the nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com