Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Nyson by cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nyson

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-136

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-182

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-303

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-307

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-315

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-317

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-322

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-329

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-331

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-338

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-341

Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-351

Skin by Evie: LINK

Hair by Rose: LINK

Eyes by Escand: LINK

Facial hair by Lunararc : LINK

Eyebrows by Simmiller: LINK

If you spot something you have a question about, feel free to post it here and I will get back to you.

Sliders used...Johna's, Delphy's & aWT

*Nyson may not change much if you decide to alter his appearance minus having the sliders yourself, but I can't promise that. It's best to not alter him.

Enjoy

SIMS 3 PACK

SIM FILE
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 6:03 am

Thankies Brian!!! hiho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 6:17 am

OK I may or may not be amember of so called committee and Cece you can N.O.T stop making smexy men......nooooooooooooo.......I needs these boys in my town to make beautiful babies with everyone (even the fugly)................ No No
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 12:10 pm

You want to whore my babies out to the many masses of females in your town?!?! Even to the fugly ones?!?! Cruel twinzie...just plain cruel!!!Shocked asswhack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 1:38 pm

shame shame ok I promise not to whore them out to EVERYONE just the pretty ones then, I will delete the fuglies from the town I am sowwy twinzie Love067
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 3:08 pm

Forget what I said, make many beautiful and Perfect sims hiho
I dont care what my comp thinks or feels

Love you sims Cece <3
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 6:27 pm

Hahahahaha! XD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 1:10 am

@Ang...no problem..I forgivez! hand dance

@Julz...I most certainly will continue to make them then!! I take it the committee approved! salute Bop
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 6:18 pm

I just downloaded Nyson today and I have to tell you that I am so anxious to see him; he's absolutely gorgeous, I can't stop looking at him! Thank you so much for sharing.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 8:16 pm

FzzyDg8 wrote:
I just downloaded Nyson today and I have to tell you that I am so anxious to see him; he's absolutely gorgeous, I can't stop looking at him! Thank you so much for sharing.

Wow! Thanks fuzzy!! Love the name you have!! You will have to keep us posted on his activities!!! I love seeing my Sims in others games. Enjoy him!! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 11:41 pm

cece... who is that drop dead gorgeous man in your siggy! Oh you know i need him! Gimme gimme gimme!

Oh please tell me Nyson comes from a big family...

drools
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 2:12 am

That is Keno...Nyson's baby bro and yes they come from a fairly large family! Lol!! OMG I laughed so loud when I read this post!!! I've been trying to get his portfolio together for the modeling...that pic I just fell in love with and made my siggy!!

dancing
Back to top Go down
Giucee
Giucee

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 9:49 am

Hallo,

Where can I find aWT slider?

I have the face one, the ones from Johna and Delphy's breasts..

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 9:33 pm

Hi Giucee...here is the link to aWT's page that has the link for the sliders. You might want to make sure to check for updates because of the new ep pack,(generations) that is if you are getting it. He also has some other GREAT things on his site so that is why I'm giving the 'site' link and not just the link for the sliders.

If you have any problems just ask, if you don't get a response, just bump the thread because it may have got shuffled a bit.

Here you GO hope you enjoy Nyson!!
Back to top Go down
Giucee
Giucee

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 8:46 am

Heya,

I know the site, I have the sliders hack. I have Generations also.

I just do NOT know exactly to which sliders you refer to in order to make him just right..

Thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 9:22 pm

Ok, let me check when I go in game so I can be more precise. Sorry about that! facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyson by cecesaun1   Nyson by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyson by cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com