HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 1:41 am

I can't figure out how to use that little thing that helps you elevate your sims.

Baby steps please...I tried to figure it out myself but my brain is numb... Sad...

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 5:27 am

twinzie i havent used it yet but as soon as i have i will get straight back to you and let you know if it worked or not

Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 3:45 pm

Thanks Ang! I've got a model prepared for the models section and I want to make her portfolio nice so I'm wanting to make some different kinds of pics to put in it.

VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 3:53 pm

i have not used it but maybe i can find some easy tips on how to use it. i am great at finding non useful things on the web hahahaha.

what is the program called?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 4:01 pm

Fantastic Stevielee! It's called the OSMD and it's located on mod the sims. It is for positioning your sims or any other items high...like a bed, table what have you and with all these new and wonderful poses I think I'd like to use this as well as the pose player.

Or is it the OMSD...I'm having a serious.. brainfart *NEW*

VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 4:16 pm

i cant find it on there site. odd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 4:19 pm

its ok stevie i have it in game i know the basics but will do a simple step by step and post it on here in the morning hun Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 4:20 pm

ok nvm then Smile
i just use move objects but idk if it works the same because i really dont do pictures offen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 4:21 pm

yes it works the same way sort of, but with this little mod you can lift your sims off the floor onto a bed or sofa or even on top of a car, its fiddly to start with though Love067
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   May 7th 2011, 4:24 pm

oh i see. cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...   Today at 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down

I need halp please. OSMD...baby steps...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum