Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Current Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Current Projects Th_banner
Top Poster : Current Projects Topposter
Featured Artist : Current Projects Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Current Projects Vide
PostSubject: Current Projects   Current Projects I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 3:39 am

My current projects are...

Eyeshadow, 3 channel... Came out a lot better in-game than in CAS. I will have to play around with this more to make sure it looks good in all shades Smile

Contacts - Currently they are far too unsaturated, they don't colour correctly... But I DO like the texture :D

Lipgloss - Yes, no, maybe? What do you guys think?

Eyebrows - OMG... LOVE these... will upload when I can Smile

Current Projects Screenshot42qo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Current Projects Vide
PostSubject: Re: Current Projects   Current Projects I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 3:42 am

shocked Mary I love it all, upload upload, please, the eyes just pop out at you and i love the lipgloss oooooer you are so talented Happy 02
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Current Projects Vide
PostSubject: Re: Current Projects   Current Projects I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 4:52 am

Eyebrows=check
Eyeshadow=check
lipgloss=needs work
Contacts=needs work

The contacts look awesome, just need a bit of rim color but the color definition is awesome as well as the shine.

Eyebrows need NO work at all, totally awesome and will be downloading as soon as available. Wouldn't mind haven't some seriously bushy brows for men...several shapes and maybe a few more bushy for the ladies. (these are called...hints) Razz

Eye shadow is fine to me, don't use a lot of eye shadow on my sims, but I do like this.

Lip gloss needs a bit more work...I'm used to your super shine and I'm not sure about the 2 lines in the bottom lip. (still awaiting patiently something for me menz...this is called a hint also) lauging 2
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Current Projects Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Current Projects Vide
PostSubject: Re: Current Projects   Current Projects I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 5:43 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Eyebrows=check
Eyeshadow=check
lipgloss=needs work
Contacts=needs work

The contacts look awesome, just need a bit of rim color but the color definition is awesome as well as the shine.

Eyebrows need NO work at all, totally awesome and will be downloading as soon as available. Wouldn't mind haven't some seriously bushy brows for men...several shapes and maybe a few more bushy for the ladies. (these are called...hints) Razz

Eye shadow is fine to me, don't use a lot of eye shadow on my sims, but I do like this.

Lip gloss needs a bit more work...I'm used to your super shine and I'm not sure about the 2 lines in the bottom lip. (still awaiting patiently something for me menz...this is called a hint also) lauging 2

I am going to perfect everything, just thought I'd get some constructive criticism :D You're the best at it Cece Smile
I have just don't some bushy brows. But I can do some more, if I can find some suitable base images.
I found that the eyeshadow made the face brighter lol I need to fix that, and fix some boundaries on it.
The contacts... They're definitely a work in progress XD
The lipgloss I also wasn't sure about, I'm very picky with them now... Since Playing Beatie Bow and Killer Lipgloss... Hmn...
Thanks for your comments girls Smile
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

Current Projects Vide
PostSubject: Re: Current Projects   Current Projects I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 10:40 am

Mary I love it all, especially the eyes. They look so life-like. I definitely LOVE the eyebrows. So gorgeous, excellent job. hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Projects Vide
PostSubject: Re: Current Projects   Current Projects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Projects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com