Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Poopie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

Poopie! Vide
PostSubject: Poopie!   Poopie! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 3:54 am

I feel like sharing this little tidbit with you all, because I have the need too. It's just too exciting for me not to. Smile

So, my boyfriend just recently bought a new computer. It's an Asus.

I can no longer play sims on my own computer because it just sucks SO bad in comparison to my boyfriends. All of the graphics and such on his computer are a million times better than the one on mine, and the game doesn't lag AT ALL.

I'm planning on buying a computer just like his once they are sold by amazon again. He got one of the last ones in stock so HOPEFULLY they go back in stock or I'm going to have to shell out $400 more bucks than he did, and then pay shipping. ><

Anyways, that's mostly why I've been absent lately, as well as working more at the theater. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poopie! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poopie!   Poopie! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 4:33 am

sounds like a fab pc, my one is about 5 months old or less and its pretty good but both brian and myself would love to have proper gaming pc's which are about £1500 pounds not sure what that is in dollars. I know its a lot of money but will be well worth it.
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

Poopie! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poopie!   Poopie! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 11:20 pm

Yeah sooo true. I hate how expensive everything is all the time. The one I'm planning on getting from amazon is a 15 inch and only $1299. Which is exciting. :D I'm hoping on starting to make creations soon!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Poopie! Topposter
Featured Artist : Poopie! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Poopie! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poopie!   Poopie! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 11:25 pm

Yay for Timergirl!! Don't you just LOVE getting a new piece of equipment!!!?!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poopie! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poopie!   Poopie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poopie!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com