Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Halee Christin, Work in progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Halee Christin, Work in progress Topposter
Featured Artist : Halee Christin, Work in progress Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Halee Christin, Work in progress Os51eg
Leo

Halee Christin, Work in progress Vide
PostSubject: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 5:47 pm

Just some pics Big smile I hope you like 'em Razz

Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin01
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin02
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin03
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin04
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin05
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin06
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin07
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin08
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin09
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin10
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin11
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin12
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin13
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 9:24 pm

Beautiful pics Eva!!! I LOVE the house also, so neat and wonderfully decorated!! You have amazing style! hand dance
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 7:58 am

Thanks CeCe !! hiho hiho I'm glad you like her Big smile

I've been working on a new house, I've trashed five I think up until now, but this one in the pics looks promising. The frame of the house is done and I had a go at the kitchen so far. The rest is still to be done, so it definitely will take some time before the house is finished, if I don't trash it again Razz
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 12:40 pm

she's a bright girl, isnt she eva? her smile is contagious! me loveeeeeeeeee!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 6:06 pm

Hehehe thanks Ayu ! Smile Yep, Halee really does like to smile, but she does have some "bitchy" traits though, LOL Razz She'll be a handful to handle I think, in game ;)
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 11:24 pm

haha, really? its hard to say from that sweet beautiful face! LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 5:51 am

I love this sim Eva, she is just beautiful as always, how do you do it, each sim you make is so good Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 9:05 am

smartalec02 wrote:
haha, really? its hard to say from that sweet beautiful face! LOL

Sometimes things aren't the same as they appear on the outside, LOL Razz

@ Angie
Thanks Angie for your lovely compliment !! Love067 happy *NEW* I don't have an exact answer how I do it, but I always do try my best and give it the full attention when creating, also trying to make every simmeh look better than the one before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 10:46 am

Good work Eva! She is very beautiful and she looks so real! Smile

But I think that she would be completely prettier with other eyebrows and maybe with another hair lurk
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 6:49 pm

Thanks Sergio Big smile

On the second part I totally disagree with you. Like said before, I take lots of time to create a simmeh, testing lots of features like eyebrows, hair styles and colors. After carefully testing many variants, I always choose the option I like best. I chose those eyebrows hair and all colors, because they define Halee, the way she is.
I make simmehs MY way and you make them your way both influenced by personal taste, they can both be beautiful in their own way, but I can't make simmehs your way, as I am Eva and not Sergio.
Please Sergio, I value your opinion but I'm not changing MY simmehs the way YOU like them. Also remember, part of realism can be "flaws" as nobody is perfect ! ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 12:22 am

I was just going to respond in a similar fashion as Eva Sergi. Although I admire your honesty on your opinion of things...it seems you find error in everything anyone does creation wise.

You being a creator of sims as well should more than understand where Eva is coming from here as I do completely. We make them in our own style. If everyone made changes according to your suggestions then they'd look like your sims and not each said individuals. That being said...I love the diversity of each creator and how we each have our own style and flavor.

Can I spot an Eva sim...yes...are they all the same...no...I just recognize Eva's style, as well as Evie or Nessa or any other creator that has uploaded many of their creations.

Not mad at you love...just pointing out some things I noted about your comment and prior comments.

@Eva...I feel you on the house situation!! I've got 4 houses that are frame wise completed...one is almost completely furnished just needs the front lawn fixed up a bit.

Another I knocked out the back kitchen wall because I wasn't satisfied with the cabinet placement. I'm so darn picky!! This same home had the butterflies in the house, which I finally got rid of.

On another...not furnished completely because I'm stuck on the entry way and decorating it...it's close to being trashed due to this issue alone. But I LOVE the design and layout of the rest of the entire house!!

Oh geez....I'm so behind on 50/11 projects and have completed NONE!! I'm doing it again...must make a list and prioritize! :deadhorse:*new*
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 8:04 am

Thanks CeCe hiho And to Sergio, I'm certainly not angry with you, my dear !! Big smile

About the house, well I'm picky when it comes to making simmehs, but with creating houses I'm even more picky, LOL. It also takes me "a couple of years" to make one house, because I almost never finish one (as I trash them before I finish them Razz).

Anyhow, I did some more work on the house yesterday, some minor changes to the kitchen and I had a go at the living room. Here are some more pics hand dance

Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin14
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin15
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin16
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin17
Halee Christin, Work in progress Halee+Christin18
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 8:10 am

Lol You are right blushing

You made that house? lurk
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 8:34 am

Yeah, I'm still working on it, I think it's about 15%-25% finished. I only finished the frame of the house and decorating the kitchen and living room, so far.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 8:42 am

Wow! I love it! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 6:01 pm

Thanks Sergio !! Big smile hiho Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 9:28 pm

No problem Sergi...don't fear stating your opinion ever...you just have to kind of...be more aware of how you express it. It's all good doll!! Love067

Eva I LOVE this and I love you sense of design!! I can't wait to see your finished product and if we ever get this magazine up and running and your house if finished...I'd love to run it in the first issue!!

And where did you get that fireplace? I've looked high and low and in between for that particular style for one of my downstairs dens. Would you mind sharing that with me? cute wave
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 7:43 am

Thanks CeCe, for now I'll continue to work on the house, as for now I'm happy with how things are going, but I can't guarantee anything Razz

The fireplace is by deeiutza and go can find it here
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 11:02 pm

I loves her and her cute little chinese hairstyle Love067

I haven't used Lemon's skin yet...hmmm...appealing Big smile

That house is AMAZING, well the interior is anyway!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 9:49 am

Thanks Miss L !! Big smile hiho I'm glad you like Hallee and my house / decorating so far !
I think you made a typo LOL, the skin is Watermelon's (WM-AMF-ND) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halee Christin, Work in progress   Halee Christin, Work in progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halee Christin, Work in progress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: EvaTer-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com