Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

[solved]Boarding School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

[solved]Boarding School Vide
PostSubject: [solved]Boarding School   [solved]Boarding School I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:58 am

I have Generations and like it pretty good until now. Dad enrolled daughter in Boarding School on Sunday, she started Monday. Sunday nite a message came across and said a dance at 18.00, on Tuesday, never had to except or anyting. I noticed her mood was changing and couldn't figure out wy since she's away at school. I just happened to pan outside and she was standing at the gate!!!!!! Got dad up and thought there would be something in the menu for him to ask but, nothing. Got her fed anyway and to bed. I thought maybe the cab would come back to get her but, no. The next day the same thing and no menu to use. There was a unenroll button to take them out but it's not on the phone or computer now, so it just says she's in Boarding School but I can get her to go back or unenroll her. Has anyone had this problem, I know it's really new.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Boarding School   [solved]Boarding School I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 3:04 am

i too have had a similiar issue... she was at home chilling and her menu said 'enrolled in boarding school' so i went into edit town and i evicted the family and placed them back in there home and reenrolled her and she stayed in school. ... not sure y it is happening definitely a maxis glitch... hope this helps
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Boarding School   [solved]Boarding School I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 8:33 pm

Thanks!! Yes it does help. I'm getting ready to put another one in Boarding school so hopefully I won't have the same problem. There were people on the Sims forum that were having the same problem, another glitch I'm sure. Hope they fix it soon.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Boarding School   [solved]Boarding School I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 1:13 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Boarding School   [solved]Boarding School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Boarding School

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com