Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HannahJo
HannahJo

Libra

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 6:13 pm

Hi!!!
Hello everyone! I'm HannahJo and I'm 21, student and mommy of 2. I live in the USA with my fiance, kids, and Chihuahua Cricket! I enjoy playing the sims when I can and am hoping to get involved in a great community other than The Sims 3 forums. I began playing the sims when sims 1 was released. I love the quality of this magazine and havent been able to stay away, so I had to join. I actually still play TS2 sometimes. I have been wanting to create cc, but have not had the patients nor the time. I usually sit and go through my sims 3 blog but I've been slacking. I'm addicted to downloading stuff to better my sims home. smile literally addicted.

3 random facts about you:
I love Monk and Roseanne!!!
I have no one to enjoy my sim fetish with. Sad... I hope I will now.

Sincerely and nice meeting you all,

HannahJo
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Hello! Topposter
Featured Artist : Hello! Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Hello! Os51eg
Leo

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 6:29 pm

Hi Hannah !! Welcome to Cstyles ! I'm sure you have a wonderful time here and I'm sure you'll find some sim addicts here as well !! hiho Big smile happy *NEW* happydance dancing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 6:35 pm

Hi HannahJo...Welcome and you most def have found others to enjoy your sim fetish with here!! I think most of us here are custom content'aholic's. And we have several GREAT creators here also...so we will only feed your addiction!!

I feel you on the sim fetish on a personal level...I truly don't have any family that plays the sims like I do or enjoy it as much as I do for that matter. My son will play but only to build houses and his fiance' will play every now and then, but other than that...whenever I mention this forum or something interesting happening with the game...I get that look of, 'oh gosh...here we go again'! Rolling Eyes Lol!!

So this is my haven!

Again...welcome and can't wait to get to know you better!

Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:40 pm

Welcome HannahJo! It's so great to see you! Cstyles is a amazing place and i hope you have a wonderful time! :D :D
Back to top Go down
HannahJo
HannahJo

Libra

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 11:52 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Hi Hannah !! Welcome to Cstyles ! I'm sure you have a wonderful time here and I'm sure you'll find some sim addicts here as well !! hiho Big smile happy *NEW* happydance dancing

Aww great! I love to have someone to talk to about my constant late nights staying up just playing the sims. LoL hubs would rather listen to his mother-in-law then listen to me talk about Sims.

cecesaun1 wrote:
Hi HannahJo...Welcome and you most def have found others to enjoy your sim fetish with here!! I think most of us here are custom content'aholic's. And we have several GREAT creators here also...so we will only feed your addiction!!

I feel you on the sim fetish on a personal level...I truly don't have any family that plays the sims like I do or enjoy it as much as I do for that matter. My son will play but only to build houses and his fiance' will play every now and then, but other than that...whenever I mention this forum or something interesting happening with the game...I get that look of, 'oh gosh...here we go again'! Rolling Eyes Lol!!

So this is my haven!

Again...welcome and can't wait to get to know you better!

I feel exactly the same way, when I talked to them all about VSims or LS challenges or anything I felt a vibe of "You know I think you're ridiculous, right?" Coming off of them so I'd rather chit chat here instead. Smile

Abeer123 wrote:
Welcome HannahJo! It's so great to see you! Cstyles is a amazing place and i hope you have a wonderful time! :D :D

Thank you dear. I am definitely sure I'll have a blast here.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hello! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 4:07 am

Yeah I don't know anyone who plays the Sims either. Whenever I do, I say: I'm Shyne! And they go: Who? LOL
Back to top Go down
HannahJo
HannahJo

Libra

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 7:31 pm

Shyne wrote:
Yeah I don't know anyone who plays the Sims either. Whenever I do, I say: I'm Shyne! And they go: Who? LOL

They must not be hardcore simmers! I wish I new someone like you around here I would be hanging out with you everyday.

*sounded not so creepy in my head. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 7:33 pm

LOL! Yeah I think you'll find that the more I create the less I hang out with people hahaha I haven't been creating much because I've been having a social life XD Tsk tsk, I know, get back to work! hahaha
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 6:00 am

Welcome Hannah! I knows you already Big smile

^ Tsk tsk Shyne, you know social lives aren't allowed in this community! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 6:31 am

miss_lochness wrote:
Welcome Hannah! I knows you already Big smile

^ Tsk tsk Shyne, you know social lives aren't allowed in this community! Razz

OMG... you are so right lmfao I shall stop having a social life immediately and get back to serving the evil Overlord, Cece XD <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com