Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Malikha Nurse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 6:02 am

Malikha Nurse Screen46
Malikha Nurse Screen47
Malikha Nurse Screen48
Malikha Nurse Screen49
Malikha Nurse Screen50
Malikha Nurse Screen51
Malikha Nurse Screen52
Malikha Nurse Screen53

CC List:

Shorts FOUND It's by Hasel

Jonha's 10 Body Sliders
Hair: Raon hair #23, Raon Hair #029 rextured by Anubis, Newsea Shero Hairstyle
Skin: Cstyles March Exclusive Skin #22611
Makeup: Cstyles June Exclusive Pore Set 1 (blush), I don't remember whose lipsstick or eyeshadow(ill TRY and find out)... creators should put there name on cas
Jewelry: Hoops, bracelete #59, Eyebrow Piercing, base game studs
Everyday White Tee, Hippie Chic Set, and I cant seem to find the shorts anywhere. I think they are from icia becasue she has a miniskirt set just like it. anywho i have 3 alternatives for you. #186 or #183 , #216 or #182
Formal Icia Fashionista Dress, Peep Toe Pumps
Athletic Yoga Sports Set, base game sneakers, base game shorts
Sleepwear Lace Blouse and Accessory Bra set, Boyfriend Shorts
Swimwear Swimsuit #199, Wedges

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by Kamikinz on July 15th 2011, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Malikha Nurse Topposter
Featured Artist : Malikha Nurse Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Malikha Nurse Os51eg
Leo

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 7:04 am

Ohh my, she's some hawt looking lady !! She's gorgeous !! hiho Love067 Download
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 2:15 pm

Thnx Eva... I hope I did everything right...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Malikha Nurse Os51eg
Leo

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 4:38 pm

I think it's OK, I didn't have a problem with the download hand dance Big smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 9:33 pm

i found the shortssss ...lol Hasel Set 33_4
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 6:24 am

Kami she is stunning!!! I love her style and her attitude and your presentation is awesome!! All I can say is...MOAR!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 10:06 am

I LOVE HER !
I loved her then , and i absolutely love her now! we must spread the word .
Gorgeous!beautiful! hiho
um..Did I forget say :[i]I LOVE HER?[/i]
The most accurate African american sim pixelation I've seen to date.
and you just have forced me to use body sliders b/c her body is TIGHT!
I love your sim creating style btw. ( LOL *edit* said love more than 5 times! Yes i love here that much. I just can't stop gushing over her xD)

@ Cece To think I might not even seen this sim posted or even your lovely sims *gasp* you don't use ms3b update system and more?
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 4:44 pm

thanks Cece, gald you like her. I'm blushing over here Freedom thanx :-)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 8:13 pm

FREEDOM_55 wrote:
I LOVE HER !
I loved her then , and i absolutely love her now! we must spread the word .
Gorgeous!beautiful! hiho
um..Did I forget say :[i]I LOVE HER?[/i]
The most accurate African american sim pixelation I've seen to date.
and you just have forced me to use body sliders b/c her body is TIGHT!
I love your sim creating style btw. ( LOL *edit* said love more than 5 times! Yes i love here that much. I just can't stop gushing over her xD)

@ Cece To think I might not even seen this sim posted or even your lovely sims *gasp* you don't use ms3b update system and more?

Freedom...using sliders....gasp...the world must be coming to an end!!!! Lol! Yeah I still post on ms3b. Joe got behind a tad but he is up now. If you ever upload a sim, you Kami or any other creator and you want featured on ms3b you have to tell me otherwise I won't notify Joe.
And even notifying Joe doesn't promise that you will be featured...that decision is entirely up to Joe. I have nothing to do with it.

And if you do want your creations posted on ms3b...well Freedom is aware of the consequences...so be warned now...sometimes it can get extremely ugly. (trolls)

I did post this with the rules of uploading a sim just so you would know. I'm not going to put anybody out there that I don't think can handle it. (made that mistake once and will NEVER do that again)

That is why I try to just give as much attention to the creations posted on here...also another reason I don't have any 'real' rules on the amount of photo's you post with your sim as long as they have the required shots and then it's spam away! Love067

I'm going to give Hannah's sim a day or two more on the home page and then Kami's sim is getting posted there! And I do allow members to request to be posted on the home page; although it's not promised either...I usually do my best.
Back to top Go down
Dianca Rock
Dianca Rock

Virgo

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 12:51 pm

I love this sim, she is beautiful and like the above person addressed VERY ACCURATE!! I use sliders so I'm going to add her to my game, but question what is your sliders set for? I mean x3 x4, just so I'll know, in case she doesn't show up exactly this way.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 2:18 pm

x4 @ danica
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 2:20 pm

i dont mind cece... do your best :-)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 7:21 pm

She deserves to be spotlighted!!! I love all these new members just jumping in and participating on the forum!! *can you see it...I'm doing my happy dance over here!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Malikha Nurse Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 9:19 pm

Malikha Nurse Nursel

I have a thing for bows now... lol
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 9:28 pm

lol u turned my hot mama into a warm lady lol
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:31 pm

LOVE her! I love the third picture most! And Shyne she looks so gorgeous in your style too! haha Smile

This Sim is so pretty!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:44 pm

Wow she did didn't she Kami!!!! I honestly LOVE both styles!!
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:47 pm

Cece I sent you a PM :D Can you check it!

And yeah, when Shyne does her magic it's so cool! But I love the original Sims as always!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Malikha Nurse Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:48 pm

Yeah I have to say, Kamiz Sims have attitude Smile
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:52 pm

I know right! A lot of it! They all look so swag!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:55 pm

sure did cece
lol @ candy .. swag i like dat

- swag surfing - hand dance
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:55 pm

haha lol ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malikha Nurse Vide
PostSubject: Re: Malikha Nurse   Malikha Nurse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malikha Nurse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com