Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Getting to know eachother...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Getting to know eachother... Topposter
Featured Artist : Getting to know eachother... Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Getting to know eachother... Vide
PostSubject: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 11:22 pm

So, I feel like we really should get a fun conversation going over here. I'm not saying the other conversations that take place at Cstyles are boring, I just think it's time for another fun one, much like cece's "Weird yet strange yet interesting and personal ...." post in GD a while back. Razz

It's not a game, well it is kinda, but I want it to be more about the conversation than a game.

I'll ask a question, you respond with your answer and a new question.

Try not to post random questions, try to actually ask questions you'd like to know the answer to. If your fresh outta questions then feel free to ask something random.

Where in the world would you like to visit most and why?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 10:57 pm

Hmm....believe it or not no where out of the US...at least not right now. It's just that right now I feel there is too much stress and strife to feel safe traveling outside of my comfort zone.

I would however love to go back to Florida!!! I went there, to Disney, about 4 years ago and loved it but it seemed like it went by too quickly. We stayed a tad over a week but it just flew by.

So I'd have another go at Florida and possibly stay at least a month and just visit any and every place available there!

If you could pick your dream 'significant other'...give me details on what exactly you'd pick as far as height, weight, eye color even his personality and his likes and dislikes!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:57 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Hmm....believe it or not no where out of the US...at least not right now. It's just that right now I feel there is too much stress and strife to feel safe traveling outside of my comfort zone.

I would however love to go back to Florida!!! I went there, to Disney, about 4 years ago and loved it but it seemed like it went by too quickly. We stayed a tad over a week but it just flew by.

So I'd have another go at Florida and possibly stay at least a month and just visit any and every place available there!

If you could pick your dream 'significant other'...give me details on what exactly you'd pick as far as height, weight, eye color even his personality and his likes and dislikes!

My Daddy lives in Florida! Though, it was spur of the moment and considering I'm broke as a joke, I have't seen him since he went there. We still talk every Sunday, but I think it would be a lovely experience to visit there. Disney world would be amazing!

Alright, now all of this excusing my lovely boyfriend sitting right next to me whoring 007 on the wii. He is the perfect guy inside and out. Buuut if we're talking single evie, then here it goes:

I'd want him somewhere around 6'0. I'm 5'6 and the boyfriend right now is 5'8. This leaves little to no heel room! I mean, all of those hot pumps of mine are literally collecting dust... which is sad, since I think every woman should wear heels every once in a while. They make legs look sexy. Razz

I'm not too picky on weight, I definitely don't like scrawny, the man has got to have more meat on his bones than I do. I prefer a husky build though. I like muscle but I like a little chub too... (ignore that I just said "I like a little chub" ROFL!). His clothes need to be big on me.

I'm a sucker for green eyes, next in line would be blue, and last in line would be dark, but they're all beautiful so it's a tight race. The boyfriend right now actually has all three colors, all fading into eachother. It's stunning. Smile

I'm not a fan of blonde men or red head guys, I much prefer black or any other dark shade. I like putting my fingers through hair, so it'd have to be a little long. Right now Andrews hair goes well past his shoulders, and I like that too. There is something so hot about a guy who is not afraid to rock long locks.

He'd have to be funny (as any woman wants) but not someone who cracks jokes all of the time. There is nothing more annoying when I'm trying to seriously ask Andrew a question and he just jokes around with me when I want an answer lol!

I like awkward, I know that sounds weird, but if he comes up with off the wall ideas or says off the wall things, I find that entertaining.

I want him to have a little jealousy, (I know, I shouldn't want that), not a lot, just enough to be protective of me. Andrew is so comfortable in our relationship now I could tell him I find his best friend hot and he wouldn't care. He just doesn't get jealous.

I'd also want someone who enjoys talking, I really love just talking about all of the things I'd like to do with my life, even if I don't do them, I like expressing it, and I really love talking about these types of things with people.

He'd have to be willing to get together with munchies, beer, and a good movie over going out with his friends. But still go out with his friends often enough for us to have our alone time.

He'd have to enjoy picniks, camping, road trips, cuddling, and mushrooms. I know, it's weird, but since andrew doesn't like mushrooms I haven't had any in anything we've had for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and I'm craving 'em!

He can't have that "bros before hoes" attitude. We're not children anymore and it should be gals before pals. You don't live with your friends forever, but if you find a nice girl and marry her, you will live with her forever. So damnit, she better come first! lol

I could go on forever, but I'll cut it off there since it's turning into a novel.

My Question: I actually want to re ask the same one because I'm curious! So "If you could pick your dream 'significant other'...give me details on what exactly you'd pick as far as height, weight, eye color even his personality and his likes and dislikes!"
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 2:57 am

Hmm...well since I'm in single mode this is an easy one...kinda sorta. I'd like him to be at least 5'10 and above...totally love a tall dude, but not in the 7' section...way too tall for my taste. I don't want to go in for a kiss and ending up hitting his 'privates' because he is so tall. (a whole other subject ;) )

I'm only 5'41/2...which I usually round out to an even 5' and I agree on the heels! Nothing sexier than wearing some high heels to bring those legs to life and lift that butt up and out!

I'm not picky on race/ethnicity...never have been, but I do prefer someone that truly and honestly would understand my ethnicity and feels comfortable around my peeps and family.

I LOVE long hair, on White guy's or others with straight hair...at least shoulder length being the longest. I don't like buzz cuts on White guys. On Black guys,,,if they wear braids or dreads...same length. If they don't have long hair that's cool also....I just like being able to give it a tug and run my fingers through it.

(is it getting hawt in this post) minifan

On body type and build, I LOVE the nice muscled guy but it's not a preference. I don't want to be with someone that is always in front of the mirror flexing his pecks and talking protein drinks all the time.

I can deal with a tiny bit of extra flesh...but I'm a sucker for a tight tummy.

Oh...and give me some buns!!! I think there is nothing sexier than a dude that can wear a pair of jeans and have more than air back there. And I HATE the baggy hanging down your ass style!!

I also have this thing about a man's hands and feet. I love to see a guy with nice hands, specifically fingers and the nail nice and slightly rounded and groomed. Same goes for the feet. I think there is no excuse for a dude having jacked up feet.

Not much on facial hair. Those hot and heavy make out sessions can get a bit rough on the face so I prefer nothing...also...can be irritating when trying out...ahem...other things...

I like a sense of humor, but not stupid goofy don't know when to shut the f*ck up!! I also like intelligence! I love being able to have a nice conversation with a man that knows what the heck I'm talking about. I'm sick of dumbing down just so a dude that can't understand or know the meaning of a word get the conversation. Gah!

I LOVE sensitive...moar moar and moar...don't be scared to shed a tear...I'll will do my best to make it all better.

And please...do your own thing...I hate to be smothered!! Let me have my time and please you have your time, there is nothing worse than a dude thinking we have to go to the bathroom together because 'he loves me'.

No snoring please!!!

And don't even try to come here and think you can change me! If he thinks I have to be changed...you had no business stepping in my direction in the first place.

I know...picky and unreasonable...but a girl can dream!! cutiecat
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Getting to know eachother... Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 1:19 am

My significant other would be sort of like both of yours. I've never had one, so can't really say in detail, in comparison to both your posts.

However, to answer Evie's first question; where would I go in the world? Anywhere out of the US honestly. I want to see the world for myself than to listen and read what other people have to say about it. If it is bad or good, then I want to experience it for myself. I understand that everyone who travels do not have the same experiences as everyone else does.
I would want to go to an English-speaking country first, as my Korean is not perfect (taking continuing classes), my Japanese is ... um... there, somewhat, and I forgot most of my Spanish, but I can write it better than I can speak it.
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 2:26 am

well amazing topic,
since there is no question hehe i would answer the traveling thing.... i wanna really go to Japan, ppl seems so delecate and so lovely, i like how they work and so, and seriously i like their MANGA =D i know it not reality and blabla, but it makes me wanna know the ppl who thinks that way and make those stories up they have a unique style in every thing... I just love them.

So, what is ur weird or secret obsession? even if it's a very small thing =D
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 2:41 am

Hmmm a weird or secret obsession....

I would have to say I have a weird obsession with always making sure my socks aren't matched. laughing

What would you say is your best and worst quality?
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 2:56 am

=D ahaha

hmm let's start with my worst, ii get addicted easily as much as i get bored, also i read ppl very bad, u can say im a little bit naiive =D

My best quality, i care abt ppl very much that i very horrible if i hurt someone, but ppl never get advantage from this quality tehee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know eachother...   Getting to know eachother... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know eachother...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com