Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment Th_banner
Top Poster : Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment Topposter
Featured Artist : Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment Vide
PostSubject: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 9:19 pm

Hey guys,

Lustuu requested I make a hot and sweaty face.
I understand that I need to make it blend better: I.E. stop it from cutting off like a square around the forehead and the neck lol
I think I also need to, instead of making the whole face red, make just the cheeks red. What do you guys think?
Also, any ideas how I can make the sweat look more real? Smile

ALSO, does anyone want the hair retexture? It's of a Generations hair. ATM you still need Generations to use it but... Yeah lol

Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment Screenshot115y
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 9:45 pm

thats cool Smile
vary different
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 9:51 pm

I can't give you any help in suggestions because I have NO idea how to even remotely do this...but from my end of the pony it looks cool!! The hair is AMAZING!! To see that you have actually taken an ea hair and made a texture like that?!? Remarkable!!! Seriously talented Mary!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 9:52 pm

LOL Spanks Smile
Back to top Go down
JaLiBo
JaLiBo

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 2:43 am

Thats so cool! And yeah, I would just make the cheeks red. But this is kick-ass!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 3:25 am

This is amazing Shyne and so creative!
I'd say just do the cheeks as you mentioned. Other than that it looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 4:36 pm

OMG shocked thi is an great idea how innovative! I know i could could such CC when i was uplaoding Athena the other day for that whole hot and sweaty dirty dancing look Razz

Suggestions:
-you can make the redness appears in 3 channels - the cheeks , the forehead and the chin. very similartoLilisims 3 Channel Blush
OR in center of the sim face like this -->Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment 13389-10 (LOL I couldn't find a better picture)
or redness can appear on the apples of the cheeks.

- is there a way to make the the sweat drops look less drawn on?
I know its alot easier said than done witsend
but i just got idea : what if you made it a combination of a shine replacement and make-up? to get that wet shiny look
the shine replacement I am referring to is something like []Lorandiasims's Body shine make up (#67)-->http://www.lorandiasims3.com/accessories.php?displ=a&gen=f&category=MakeUp

OR Hp's Increased Shine-> http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343769

This is just an idea though. of course how it is now is perfect, but that is excepted from you Smile

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on July 23rd 2011, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : links fixed . I think)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 4:56 pm

Freedom I couldn't get either one of those links to work. I wanted to check out the body shine.
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 5:27 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Freedom I couldn't get either one of those links to work. I wanted to check out the body shine.
Thanks for bring that to my attention. I fixed them now:)
weird i was just trying out the hyper links in edit post but they don't work for me :/
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 10:10 pm

Oh thanks Freedom!!! And yes, I'm trying to make the sweat look less drawn on. I think if I give the highlight and the shadow two channels, and the redness on the cheeks the 3rd channel. It's going to take me an epic amount of time to get it right... but I think it's gonna be worth it :D <3 thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:26 pm

Thanks for fixing the links Freedom!! Now...off to view!! Mary I need eyebags when you get a chance....if you will....if you don't mind...pretty please....with icing on top and strawberries....I just need them more in the eye shadow and eyeliner category as well as the costume makeup. I can't put it in blush because that is for my pores.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:32 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Thanks for fixing the links Freedom!! Now...off to view!! Mary I need eyebags when you get a chance....if you will....if you don't mind...pretty please....with icing on top and strawberries....I just need them more in the eye shadow and eyeliner category as well as the costume makeup. I can't put it in blush because that is for my pores.

This is in eyeliner.
http://shyneinnocence.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/tired-eye-details-version-1-dedicated-to-katsu-3/
Or did you need ones that are even bigger? lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:42 pm

Ohhhh thanks Mary!!! I don't think I need bigger...but I won't know until I try them out in game. These should be fine though! hiho Love the new siggy!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:45 pm

Thanks Smile I like it too.
A little update on my WIP!

Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment Screenshot127h

Now... I do need to fix the redness placement... but the sweat is looking 10x more real. So I just need to get that previous texture again so it looks like its dribbling down in places. I also need to make the droplets smaller.
I can make the redness more pronounced around the cheeks and centre it to the forehead. But yeah... this is what I've got so far... I definitely know how to make this work... will just take me a while Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:48 pm

Oh yes...now this is much better!!! I like the way it's coming together Mary!! Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:53 pm

BTW Cece I LOVE The new look of C-Styles and your Avatar is incredibly gorgeous Smile
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 12:11 am

That looks muuuuuch better! Love it!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 2:59 am

Thanks on the site! Credit goes to Evie also. And thankies on my avi...I'm thinking of uploading her since it's been forever since I've uploaded a female...it's between her and Keno...I know Evie has been waiting on Keno forever...maybe I will make it a surprise... secret
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 7:02 am

Wow Mary great idea !! dancing
I love the initial sweat, but the 2nd version looks about right !!
AWESOMEEHHH !! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 10:02 am

wOW much better Mary! SeeI knew you could do it hand dance ...cuz you can do anything lol

*edit* my only suggestion is to make the sweat droplets not outlined/drawn in black but in beige, like how it was initially. if that make any sense:P

*Edit 2* Its more productive if i give you help on how to do it instead of just suggesting it lol
-so I found a photoshop tutorial on how to blend the droplets into the skin more-->http://www.testking.com/techking/tutorials/time-to-sweat-a-little-in-this-water-droplet-photoshop-tutorial/

-I'm having this look in mind in regards to how the droplets look drawn on(^ link above shows how ):Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment 11110

you mentioned you were having a little trouble on the placements of droplets. maybe this can help with ideas:
Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment C0026210

hope this helps !

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on July 24th 2011, 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 10:20 am

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you hun, I really appreciate the help Smile You're a sweetheart! Tomorrow I will try to make a good copy... wish me luck! lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 8:34 pm

That was awesome Freedom!!! Love the example and already so close to Mary's work already! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment   Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot N' Sweaty - Please Comment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com