Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Jailyn & Hadji

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 1:14 am

Jailyn & Hadji Scree122

Jailyn & Hadji Scree128

Jailyn & Hadji Scree126
Jailyn & Hadji Scree127

Jailyn & Hadji Scree124

Jailyn & Hadji Scree125

Hadji is a work in progress ...but I LOVE JAILYN
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Jailyn & Hadji Topposter
Featured Artist : Jailyn & Hadji Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Jailyn & Hadji Os51eg
Leo

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 9:49 am

WOW Kami !! These simmehs are brilliant !! I can't wait to download these !! happydance hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Jailyn & Hadji Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 10:27 am

Oh... so THAT'S how you make a black Sim Razz
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 11:18 am

like wow Kami I 'm past impressed.
your really good at creating unique black female sims.You capture racial characteristics and features just so perfectly

@ mary lol I was just about to say:P
Back to top Go down
Aglaia
Aglaia

Scorpio

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 2:22 pm

Fantastic job on them, the female especially. Its hard to find black sims that actually look black. I'm black and I can't even do it right. I know its a crying shame gah
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 7:30 pm

Aglaia wrote:
Fantastic job on them, the female especially. Its hard to find black sims that actually look black. I'm black and I can't even do it right. I know its a crying shame gah

LMAO I know what you mean xD
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 8:06 pm

Thanks eva your to sweet

lol @ shyne i guess so

@ freedom thnx

Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 8:57 pm

oh i missed this one. thank you @ aglaia,
it wasnt always easy to make my sims look more black... i would work so hard on a female sim and then i'd show my fiancee or friends and they'd be like "thats a nice looking white woman" if it wasnt the complexion it was the facial features that weren't right. i would search online for black sims and everything i would come across would be really african looking or just bad all togther... I think the key for me was the non default skin because without them i dont know where i'd be. Another thing is the mouth ...not just lips but the mouth itself. if i can figure out the mouth then im able to follow with a nose because of course all black ppl dont have thick lips or a big nose... this is why i went for a lighter complected sim just to see how you guys would percive it and she came out wonderful :-).. but yeah i rambled. thanks everyone for being so awesome here and encouraging my sim making Love067 Razz ;) Smile hiho dancing happy *NEW* happydance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 1:06 am

What a beautiful couple Kami!! I think you did a fab job on capturing 'realness' in your sims!! When I make Black sims...I tend to not generalize the features and most of the times I mix and match several ethnicity's to see what comes of it!! Great work!! Of course I just adore making Sims of every ethnic group, but mostly I make 'mutts' is what I call my mix and match sims! Mutt's in a good way!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 6:54 am

Great simmehs!!! xD

They look finished to me Love067

@ Cece, you make some FINE mutts Big smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 4:54 pm

Keep on mixin n matchin cece we love the pixel cuties coming from your hard drive
Thnx @ ness Smile i wanted to do suttin a lil diff with hadji idk im workin on him today. Hes looking better
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 8:18 pm

Talent is spilling out all over the place here on Cstyles!!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 3:27 pm

Yesterday I spent some time in game. I racked my brain trying to figure out how I can reinvent Hadji. For some reason I just wasnt impressed with the first version. So after alot of tweaking I want to Introduce the new and imporved Hadji....

Jailyn & Hadji Scree129

I wanted Hadii to be a lil more dark without being BLACK as the ace of spade lol so i found the perfect color with m calero's strawberry skin and nouks dreads definitely gave him the look. I think they look better together
Jailyn & Hadji Scree130
Jailyn & Hadji Scree131

They are not married yet just boyfriend and girlfriend. He wants to marry her and vice versa so you guys let me know if I should upload them because they are definietly ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jailyn & Hadji Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jailyn & Hadji   Jailyn & Hadji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jailyn & Hadji

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com