Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

So I finally made a new sim! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Top Poster : So I finally made a new sim! :) Topposter
Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

So I finally made a new sim! :) Vide
PostSubject: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 7:18 am

Here she is shy little Eryka. She is a teen.
Made with generations.
Hair by Newsea here http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/newsea/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-hair/title/newsea-only-you-female-hairstyle/id/1007654/ (but I arred mine)
Skin = strawberry by Mal Calero here http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=20056.0
Everyday bottoms at all about style here http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims3teen_fecabottom.html (flare high waiste)
formal shoes at parsimonious herehttp://www.parsimonious.org/fashion3/shoes/4.shtml
lilisims stockings here http://www.lilisims.com/sims3_html/sims3_other_html/sims3_hair_and_accessory_html/sims3_hair_and_accessory_page_2.html
That's all i can remeber sorry if i missed any others, the multi earings i think are from landofwoe.

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-215

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-212-1

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-201

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-199

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-208

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-205-1

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-204

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-202

So I finally made a new sim! :) Screenshot-210

You can get her
here

Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 5:18 pm

very nice my dear
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : So I finally made a new sim! :) Th_banner
Featured Artist : So I finally made a new sim! :) Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 6:46 pm

She's awesome! So much character <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 9:56 pm

Tobz you are getting a spanking young lady!! How dare you hold all this talent for yourself!! She is a straight up cutie pie!!! I agree with the personality...she seems as if she has ton's of it with just a hint of mischief! I love her!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 2:45 am

Thanks guys i am glad you like her Love067 Embarassed love *NEW*
Back to top Go down
euphoria
euphoria

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 10:42 am

WOW! Her eyes just pop with that eye shadow! I love her roundish face, too~ it's so cute!

Thanks for the lovely pictures! :D
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 4:56 pm

WOW!!! she is brilliant. she really pops out at you and is very unique. I love the shape of her face, well done!! Smile :D
Back to top Go down
EleanorElephante
EleanorElephante

Scorpio
Comments : Little Simself is not amused.

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 9:49 pm

Cute~

I have to say though, her eyeshadow is a little contrasting.

EDIT: I feel like a jerk now... No

Last edited by EleanorElephante on August 9th 2011, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 9:53 pm

i do love her face shape as well Tobz....
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 2:46 am

EleanorElephante wrote:
Cute~

No ur not a jerk, I kinda knew when i did the eye make up that some people might think it's weird, but in my head she is a shy teen who likes to make a statement and the only way she can is through her eyes.... lol. Kinda lame I know but I don't mind, Just change her up in CAS with the make up ya want. ^_^
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 8:04 am

EleanorElephante wrote:
Cute~

Silly bush hider!!! Why do you feel like a jerk...for speaking your opinion? Silly little bush hider!!! laughing I LOVE honesty and you were only speaking what you felt honestly and it was not said in a mean nor malicious manner. You are okay... hand dance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 8:07 am

Toblie wrote:
EleanorElephante wrote:
Cute~

No ur not a jerk, I kinda knew when i did the eye make up that some people might think it's weird, but in my head she is a shy teen who likes to make a statement and the only way she can is through her eyes.... lol. Kinda lame I know but I don't mind, Just change her up in CAS with the make up ya want. ^_^

Tobz I bet you got a ton of downloads!! I saw so many people come directly from MS3B and come directly here to download her!! A true cutie patootie!! Love067 I guess I'm the only one that understood the eye makeup...and you can see she is a sweet little shy number.

I remember when the 'stand out' makeup was blue eyeshadow...didn't matter what color your own eyes were or you complexion...you had to wear this garish and horrible blue eyeshadow. My Mom and Dad hated it when I wore it!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 12:42 pm

I love her so much Tobz!! She actually kind of looks like someone I know. She's so perfect, (I'm kind of obsessed with that cutie-pie/gemma ward look when it comes to sims).

I remember when I was 15 I was as pale as a ghost and I got addicted to that "racoon eye" look. lol! I'd cake on that black eye shadow all around my eye and dress in every color under the sun with every pattern you could imagine... I don't know if I was trying to make a statement or if I was just really, really, outta the fashion loop lol!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 9:38 pm

Yea guys thamks. I dunno why but i am going through a heavy eye make up stage with mah simmehs.
And cece who doesn't love the blue eye sahadow lauging 2
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 2:38 am

i also like the eye make up its very cute... i can say i am not brave enough to try it because I'd probably second guess my self into changing it... i love love pictures too tobz...
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 3:20 am

Great simmeh Tobz!! Can't believe I missed this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made a new sim! :)   So I finally made a new sim! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I finally made a new sim! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com