Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Meet Liam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:03 am

hey guys
i just uploaded a new sim. well not that new Razz besides a few several but slight facial tweaks of a sim i created that was requested a very long time ago. like a 2 years ago lol

Meet Liam Ie10sm

Generally my current project is getting around to uploading stuff I was suppose to but was too lazy to or found my own perceived faults with it. The problem is I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to creating sims and hold them to such high standards that uploading them is a slow and sometimes uneventful process. Razz this is why i probably release so few, but with this project i'm trying to change that. hopefully of what results, I will share many more of my sims with you hiho

Liam is rather more softly sculpted than my usual Sims. IMO He doesn't have the dramatic features or loud spark my Sims usually have.In fact i initially gave him the name liam because its a regular name but not at the same time. kinda like him. I still have my doubts I did before which is why i probably never uploaded him . But with such popular demand by many ppl and the aggressive pushing by friends, I finally released him.

So What do you guys think? lurk

*edit* Oh yea . I almost forgot facepalm you can get him here: http://modthesims.info/d/450940
It was a quick upload so I kinda skipped on the fancy pictures...
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Featured Artist : Meet Liam Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 2:27 pm

Whoah he is really really cute... ♥
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Meet Liam Topposter
Tech Support : Meet Liam Os51eg
Leo

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 4:02 pm

Yep he's a real cuteeeh !! Love his features and his nose, is almost like a piece of art !! hiho Love067 Big smile
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 4:35 pm

aww thanks guys Love067 I'm *really* glad you like him!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 6:37 pm

I saw him on ms3b and just about dropped my jaw!! He looks so realistic Freedom!! Very very well crafted and a cutie on top of that!!! Me likey! Love067
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 8:52 pm

OMG Free this is what you've been keeping from us ...i like him ...something eerie about him though i'm thinking its how lifelike he looks lol.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Meet Liam Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 9:15 pm

Ugh... too real... must get back to my own reality... lol
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 12:04 pm

Shyne wrote:
Ugh... too real... must get back to my own reality... lol
lauging 2 and here I complain sims are not real enough xD

I just saw him on ms3b this morning Razz and I awoke to your and mary's lovely comments. I really appreciate your support face hug

I thought that picture he makes were adorable too! it was very familiar put I couldn't put my finger on what ..

@ Kami- well I said I had my doubts Razz I'm so happy that you like him considering how much I like your sims. Huglove

hand dance you guys make creating them all the more worth it !. Love001

This reminds me: on my 10th or 11th sim I upload I want to share in honor you guys as like a Cstyles exclusive. My only problem is I hate the upload my files on host sites like mediafire b/c you loose broadband fast with alot of activity. Is there a way the upload it here on the site itself?
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 12:15 pm

So i just had to share this with somebody: I found out I FINALLY got picked for the first time ever today !dancing I 'm SO hApPY happy *NEW*

I work so hard and I feel sometimes it's taken for granted because I never get featured, which is chosen or voted on by moderators and admins. Being picked is kinda diffrent b/c it's chosen by the automated sytem over at MTS based on the amount of downloads and views in a short period of time.IMO this means alot more than being featured and I'm still excited none the less cheers

Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 1:11 pm

Wow Free congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Meet Liam Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 7:16 pm

Wooooooooooooooooooooot! <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 11:49 pm

Woot Woot!! You go Freedom!! As far as uploading directly to Cstyles...there is a way...I've just not activated it because it would cost a fortune if I allowed each member to use it. One of the reasons I opened the donation system here on Cstyles...to make some things a little easier. (Of course the only donor is myself!! Lol!! so still not helping!) Let me see what I can do for ya on this. That is so sweet of you to think of CStyles enough to offer such a generous creation!
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 6:35 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Woot Woot!! You go Freedom!! As far as uploading directly to Cstyles...there is a way...I've just not activated it because it would cost a fortune if I allowed each member to use it. One of the reasons I opened the donation system here on Cstyles...to make some things a little easier. (Of course the only donor is myself!! Lol!! so still not helping!) Let me see what I can do for ya on this. That is so sweet of you to think of CStyles enough to offer such a generous creation!

kk. thanks cece

hand dance *"celebrate good times come on" plays in the background in constant replay* happydance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Liam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meet Liam   Meet Liam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Liam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com