Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Vide
PostSubject: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 9:16 am

This is a small guide requested by Shyne , to register in my forum and in others similar spanish forums Smile

Registrarse/Registro - Register/Registration

Condiciones de uso del foro - Forum Terms Of Use

Estoy de acuerdo con estas condiciones - I agree with these conditions

No estoy de acuerdo con estas condiciones - I don't agree with these conditions

Nombre de usuario/Nombre/Usuario - Username/Name/User

Dirección de correo electrónico - Email

Contraseña - Password

Sexo (Masculino o Femenino) - Sex (Male or Female)

Registrar - Register (Next)

Inicializar de nuevo - Reinitializing

Confirmar contraseña - Confirm password

Código de confirmación - Confirmation code

País - Country

Código postal - Zip code

Edad - Age

Sexo - Sex

Ocupación - Occupation (Estudiante/Universitario - Student ; Ejecutivo/Empresario - Executive/Businessman ; Empleado por cuenta ajena - Employed person ; Ama de casa - Housewife ; Jubilado - Retired ; Autónomo/Profesional liberal - Autonomous)

Sector - Sector (Publicidad/Comunicaciones - Advertising/Communications ; Informática - Computer science (IS , MIS , DP) , Computer science (Internet) , Computer science (Desarrollo de software - Software development) ; Consultoría - Consulting ; Educación - Education ; Arquitectura/Ingeniería/Construcción - Architecture/Engineering/Construction ; Gobierno/Ejército - Government/Army ; Servicios jurídicos - Legal services ; Fabricación/Producción/Operaciones - Manufacturing/Production/Operations ; Servicios médicos - Medical services ; Investigación y desarrollo - Research and development ; Ventas/Comercialización - Sales/Marketing ; Otros - Others ; Contabilidad/Finanzas - Accounting/Finance)

Intereses - Interests

Selecciona lo que te interesa y recibirás la Newsletter de relacionada con tus gustos - Select what you want and receive the newsletter related to your tastes.

Ocio - Entertainment
Ofertas - Offers
Bancos - Banks
Empleo - Job
Coches - Cars
Musica - Music
Compras - Shopping
Deportes - Sports
Cursos - Courses
Caballero - Gentleman
Viajes - Travels
Informática - Computing
Hijos - Sons
Salud - Health
Mujer - Women
Noticias - News

Registrar - Register

Inicializar de nuevo - Reinitializing

Cargando ... - Loading ...

Informaciones - Information

Tu cuenta ha sido activada. Gracias por registrarte. - Your account has been activated. Thank you for registering.

Puede conectarse ahora en su foro con su login y contraseña aquí. - You can now connect in your forum with your username and password here.

Haz click aquí para volver al índice. - Click here yo return to the index.

Nombre de usuario - Username

Contraseña - Password

Entrar automáticamente en cada visita - Log me on automatically at each visit

Recuperar mi contraseña - Recover my password (I forgot my password)

Conectarse/Conectar/Entrar - Log In

Desconectarse/Desconectar/Salir - Log Out

Descargas del foro - Downloads of the forum

Tell me if you need more translations Smile

Last edited by Lushness on August 19th 2011, 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Topposter
Featured Artist : Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 10:17 am

Gracias !! Or "bedankt" in Dutch !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 11:01 am

Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Topposter
Featured Artist : Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 5:09 pm

;) lurk
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 7:21 pm

Thanks Lush Smile Downloaded heaps of stuff. Is Sergio you?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 11:42 pm

How awesome! This is so cool Lushie!! Thank you! Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 6:56 am

Thanks Shyne and Cece! hiho

I'm very glad that it served! Sad044 sad blushing Love067

Yes Shyne! Big smile xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum   Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small guide from Spanish to English to register in a Spanish forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Tutorials-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com