Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I Dream Of Genie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : I Dream Of Genie Topposter
Featured Artist : I Dream Of Genie Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 8:31 pm

I Dream Of Genie

A salesman walking along the beach found a bottle. When he rubbed it, lo and behold, a genie appeared.
"I will grant you three wishes," announced the genie. "But since Satan still hates me, for every wish you make, your rival gets the wish as well -- only double."
The salesman thought about this for a while. "For my first wish, I would like ten million dollars," he announced.
Instantly the genie gave him a Swiss bank account number and assured the man that $10,000,000 had been deposited. "But your rival has just received $20,000,000," the genie said.
"I've always wanted a Ferrari," the salesman said.
Instantly a Ferrari appeared. "But your rival has just received two Ferraris," the genie said. "And what is your last wish?"
"Well," said the salesman, "I've always wanted to donate a kidney for transplant."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 1:03 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 1:17 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 1:34 am

You know...you girls got this too quickly...you naughty little you's!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 8:29 am

Where is the grace? I also think that it isn't finished :/
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 2:08 am

I don't think Lushie gets it...
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 2:36 am

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : I Dream Of Genie Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 3:45 am

That vicious lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 11:34 am

No I don't get it Sad044
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Dream Of Genie Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Dream Of Genie   I Dream Of Genie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Dream Of Genie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Ha Ha's, Wisdom and Quotes :: Ha's Ha's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com