Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Fun With Poses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kelsiek
kelsiek

Gemini

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:12 pm

I spent the majority of my time today posing and taking pictures, and then editing those pictures (it's been a slow day, I know). I just wanted to show them off to you guys and see what you think. Anyways, these pictures are of my main Sim, Audrey Martin.

Note: I'm only going to post three on here, since I don't want to clog up your screen with photos. If you want to see the neglected other two, you can find them here, on my blog.

Fun With Poses Screen54

Fun With Poses Screen57

Fun With Poses 97Eq
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:22 pm

kelsiek wrote:
posing and taking pictures, and then editing those pictures

I wish I could do that Sad044 sad

The piccies are awesome Kelsie Fun With Poses Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist : Fun With Poses Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:33 pm

Lovely pics! The last one is my favorite! Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Fun With Poses Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:02 pm

I love the one where she is checking the heel on her shoe, although they all are great! And also...WE LOVE PIC SPAM!!! So never fear when posting piccies! hiho
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:51 pm

Yes hiho pic spam, keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
kelsiek
kelsiek

Gemini

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 11:24 pm

Aw! Thanks for the comments guys!
Love067

And I'm glad you love pic-spam, because I LOVEEE making it!! I go camera crazy in-game taking screenshots of just about everything she does. Needless to say, when I discovered the pose player, I was quite thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:01 am

Wow. Your picture taking and edited skills are quite amazing. And your Sim is not doubt, to me, gorgeous! Love067

My favorite is the last one as well but they all are beautiful pictures.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Fun With Poses Topposter
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:39 am

Lovely shots, the second one is my fav Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun With Poses Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fun With Poses   Fun With Poses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun With Poses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com