Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hi from Florida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : Hi from Florida Badge-1-1
Virgo

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 8:46 pm

Hi my name is Dachs and I use to create heavily for the sims 2. I retired after my Mom passed away because of all the grief I was dealing with. Then my Dad passed on this past March and for some reason the Sims 3 disk that I had started calling me and saying "You know you want to install me and try me out...You know you will love playing with me." Of course I tried not to listen to it. Then I bought a new computer that has 1 TB hard drive and 6GB of ram which I want to upgrade it to at least 8 but it can handle I believe 16gb of ram...not sure what i would do with all that ram. It also has a quad processor. So I was like okay...you shouldn't be too hard on this new shiny touch screen all in the monitor tower computer. =) So I started creating again but only for the sims 3. The sims 2 disks got lost in my move and I really don't want to go buy them all over again. I am just trying to find a home for me to talk about sims and create. My old place is at Simscave but they still have yet to take me off of the retired list and I am kinda tired of asking everyone. Anyway I am glad to be here...
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hi from Florida Th_banner
Top Poster : Hi from Florida Topposter
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 9:28 pm

Hey Dachs! Welcome sweetie, really nice to have you aboard. Feel free to share whatever here, no pressure Smile I'm sorry to hear about your parents' passing away... I might as well not have a mother myself lol Thanks for the comment on my corded jeans. And it sounds like you invested in one hell of a PC. MONSTER PC!!! What sort of things do you like to create for the Sims 3 community / yourself? I've tried so many things over the years... My favourite thing to create now is hair retextures. They're so hard to do sometimes, a challenge is always appreciated. Anyways, great to see you here Smile If you ever wanna chat feel free to PM me. <3
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 9:32 pm

I'm sorry for your loses. I hope you are doing better. But welcome here to Cstyles!!! I hope to see some of your creations here soon!!!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 4:27 am

I am not sure i could do hair re-textures anymore. If I had to use the programs to do sims 2 again that was years ago...I do not think i would remember how to use them. I am just curious even if i took the time to learn re-texturing and editing like i use to on hairs would sims 3 still be in business by the time i learned it...lol...I just have gotten on this train late and wonder that. I pretty much stick to building houses now and making dollies.

Hi from Florida Taylor3

Hi from Florida Lovers2

My two newest that will be uploaded tomorrow sometime. Its 3 am here and i am beat so i am off to bed.

I will say that i challenge myself in making my sims...i take the ugliest two in my bin that came with the game and make them over and these are the examples of what i get...the female in the screenshot was black at one time when i got her out of the bin to makeover. I only use as base models ones that come with the game as well. This girl was based on Taylor Swift...I use her photo to make a sim similar.

Hi from Florida Taylor-Swift-005-1600x1200
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 5:01 am

Welcome to Cstyles D, I think I kinda of sorta did this on another post, but since this is the official post of welcome I thought I add one here too. I'm so sorry about your parents, I don't even want to think about losing my parents...I LOVE them dearly and think it would literally kill me.

Your sims are stunning I must say, so it will be an honor to have another creator on board here at Cstyles. We have some awesome members and many many talented creators here as well.

So I hope you feel welcome here!!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 5:52 am

Agreeing with Cece here Smile Love your work hun, you are most certainly welcome to share here, without pressure :D
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 9:33 am

omg I remember you form sims 2! welcome back :D
you and your sims are beautiful people Love067
you came to right place hiho
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 12:37 pm

FREEDOM_55 wrote:
omg I remember you form sims 2! welcome back :D
you and your sims are beautiful people Love067
you came to right place hiho

I am glad someone remembers me. I kinda wonder from time to time. I really enjoy creating because it makes people happy. Thanks for remembering me.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 4:55 pm

Love your sims!! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Hi from Florida Os51eg
Leo

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 6:46 pm

Welcome to Cstyles Dachs !! happydance happy *NEW* It's great to have you here ! It's also great to have another creator here on Cstyles cheers I love the piccies you posted and I can't wait to see more !! Very promising, great stuff !! dancing Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Florida Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Florida   Hi from Florida I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Florida

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com