Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

(SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?   (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2011, 3:12 am

Can anyone tell me who made these two hairs and where they can be located? Possibly post a link. Thanks bunches!!

(SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Screen52

(SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Screen53

Last edited by cecesaun1 on October 18th 2011, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Badge-1-1
Tech Support : (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?   (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2011, 7:17 pm

Both hairstyles are by Cazy / RainDrops, the first hair you can find here, the second here ;)
Both are for male / female I think.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?   (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2011, 7:24 pm

Thanks bunchies Eva!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?   (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2011, 7:43 pm

You're welcome CeCe !! Smile ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?   (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2011, 11:19 pm

Ya know the sim was a 'Jacob' from Twilight that I had worked on and scrapped a LONG time ago and decided to pull him out of the bin and see what I could do. I thought one of those hairs would fit him perfectly; even though I still can't get him done correctly. I suck at celebs!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?   (SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)Does anyone know where to find these 2 hairs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com