Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Topposter
Featured Artist : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Badge-1-1
Tech Support : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Os51eg
Leo

More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Vide
PostSubject: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2011, 5:03 pm

More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-01
More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-02
More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-03
More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-04
More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-05
More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-06
More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-07
More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Screenshot-08

SOOO cute !! Love067 blushing

*Melts* LOL !! hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Featured Artist : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Badge-1-1
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2011, 5:09 pm

Owwwn so cuteee
And the first video is... lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Topposter
Tech Support : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2011, 5:19 pm

Yeah I truly love and adore it !! ❤ And it looks so real !! hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 8:29 pm

awww i love the photo where they kitty is looking up at your model!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 8:43 pm

Thanks !! Big smile I love that pic too !!
EA really have done their homework on the pets, as for instance the cat really acts like a real life cat, the "behavior" by the pets is very well recreated !!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 9:41 pm

So cute!! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 7:19 am

Thanks Sleepy !! hiho I love Pets, I have a cat in real life too and I really like what EA have done with the Pets in game, very realistic and sooooo cute !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 6:07 pm

Ohh so cute! I haven't played Pets yet, but it looks awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 11:17 pm

My cat won't let me brush him. Sad...
Back to top Go down
JessicaLouiseCorbett
JessicaLouiseCorbett

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 9:47 am

Awww, how adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the photo's. It's a shame the cat can't sit on your lap whilst watching TV. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 12:17 pm

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
My cat won't let me brush him. Sad...
Scold him for rejecting it ;)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 5:26 pm

Thanks guys for your lovely comments !! hiho Big smile
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 9:02 am

ah it's really cute. I like the pets really, but I'm really dissapointed at some breeds of the pets Sad... look at the australian shepherd breed. It don't look like a australian shepherd.

But I like the animations of the pets that looks so real Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 9:49 am

Thanks Francy, I'm glad you like the piccies !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)   More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Pets piccies (in game) and a couple of vids (too cute !!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com