Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Vide
PostSubject: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 12:22 pm

M'kay, so, this is my Katerina Graham sim (Bonnie Bennett from The Vampire Diaries.) I can definitely see some resemblance, but I was wondering if I could get some feedback on her.

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham X5p9x3
(A simple "mugshot".)

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 95q5cl
(Split shot, mostly for the mouth.)

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 28i838k
(Another split, this time for the eyes and nose.)

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 4hp4jl
(Split profile.)

So, right away I noticed that her nose is a tiny bit too big/long, and her mouth is a little too high. But her mouth is SO... sfldvkjsbkfjhdvv! xD Its really unique and its hard to get it right. Constructive criticism is always welcome! Although keep in mind that I no longer have any sliders and do not plan on getting any more until the Pets/1.26 issue(s) is completely fixed. So there is only so much I can do.

Anyway, what do you think? :D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Th_banner
Top Poster : Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Topposter
Featured Artist : Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 4:17 pm

Dude, great likeness, but I'm not loving that skintone on her lol She looks yellow! Wait... is she supposed to? lol XD Oh shutting up now XD
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 5:11 pm

I think I see much resemblance !! Awesome ! happydance
I would decrease her nose length a bit and the nose tip a bit more up and see what she looks like ;)
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 6:20 pm

i like the hair color in the one picture with the pink background Smile
maybe try that hair color with like different blended colors?
just and idea but it does look close to looking like her
Happy 02
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 4:50 am

Okay, update! Images are all the same as before, just with the updated sim.

I changed:

-- skintone (made it less yellow and a click darker).
-- decreased nose length a bit.
-- turned the nose tip up a bit (too much, I know. xD)
-- thinned septum width a tad.
-- different eye shadow & lipstick.
-- lightened her hair and made it browner.
-- moved her mouth down a bit.
-- brought the upper lip sides in a bit (with aWT's upper lip outer corner slider).
-- widened her cupid's bow.
-- rounded & thinned bottom lip just a tad.
-- changed upper lip shape (with Hermi's lip shape slider).

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham W8nitd

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 317bpcm

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 1hxjyv

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 332w2n6

Like I said, I realize I turned her nose tip up a bit too much - I'll change that soon. I actually really like the lighter hair color (thanks Stevie! <3). The eyeshadow at the inner corners of her eyes looks a little weird, so I'll definitely change that. And I know I said I wouldn't use any sliders, but I needed them to change her mouth and nose the way I wanted. xD

Thanks for the tips, dears! Anything else? ;D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 8:07 am

Oh wow! That's even better lol God I hate such talented people. I can never make anyone look like a real person in that game Smile
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 8:27 am

I think she needs a different hair entirely...

http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000765&sortId=00

or this one

http://mybluebookblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/peggyspecial-july09-convertedfixed.html

or this one

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-hair/title/*free*newsea-jingle-female-hairstyle/id/1059189/

because that girls hair is not that straight...also switch the eyeliner for this one:

http://nygirlsims.blogspot.com/search/label/Eyeliner

Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 2:37 pm

@ Cece - look another feedback thread *wink*wink*

@ Kaitlynmylove- i have nothing to say and that's rare . its bang on. perfection. you definitely got talent. good job!

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on October 27th 2011, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 7:16 pm

@ Shyne - Thanks...? I guess. xDD But really, thank you, Shyne! And thanks for the tip about her yellow skin. In some pictures it looks a tad yellowish, but I do prefer the new tone much better. <3

@ Dachs - She actually had a hair style similar (to the one I used) in an episode of The Vampire Diaries, and I loved that look on her, so I think I'm going to keep it. I downloaded that hair specifically for her, too. I mean, its a little different than hers, but that's to be expected, yes? xD Here's a screencap. ^^ I did look at the other hairs, and I actually have the last one, but I just felt like it wasn't right. As for the eyeliner, Nygirl's site takes a while to load for me (I have dialup internet, unfortunately) but I'll look at it now.

@ FREEDOM_55 - FLBVJDKKMSAFQXMNFV. Did THE FREEDOM_55 just tell me a sim of mine was perfection? :O Okay, fangirling aside, I'm a big fan of yours, so I do know how critical you are when giving feedback. So it means a lot that you think she's perfect! Thank you very much! <3

Anyway, I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, so I'll make the few changes she needs and update again later, just for some last minute critiquing, if needed. ;D
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 6:12 pm

Meep, sorry I didn't update last night like I said! I worked super, super late (until 7 in the morning!) so I hadn't had a chance to boot up my sims. Anyway, I downloaded a few Peggy hairs, and I found one that was actually very similar to Kat's hair in the image with the red/pink background.

I changed:

-- the hair, obviously. I also made it a tad darker (although you can't really tell. I may darken it even more).
-- different eyeliner.
-- fixed her eyeshadow.
-- turned her nose down a bit.
-- lengthened her nose some, as I felt it was just a tad too short.
-- I believe I edited her lips just a tad (but I can't remember for sure. xD)

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 140mbtg

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 33lld2a

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 15n54le

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Dh4dvs

To be honest, I feel like she's going the other way, kind of. When I first saw that hair, I was ecstatic, because I felt that it looked a lot like in the picture. But once I see it on her, I think I prefer the first one I had. :/ Her makeup is also a little.. i don't know, off looking, I guess. But honestly, the more I look at her like this, the more I see the likeness, but I still don't know if I want to keep this hair or the old one, or change her makeup again. Help me, guys! I need your opinions! <3 Also, her nose is still off - I realized that I needed to bring the nose bridge up some. I have my game open right now and I changed that, but I'm too lazy to take and reedit the images right now. xD Besides, she'll probably be sitting there in CAS until I get some feedback and change her again. ;D

Anyway, enough rambling. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 7:12 pm

That is her hair but to be honest it may not be the most flattering like you said...you have to do like you want. She will be in your game....the ones who download her are more then likely going to change her around to their own way that they like anyway...So i think as far as resembling you did awesome the first way and this way...you just have to make up your mind what you like.
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 7:59 pm

Well, I do want to make her acceptable for others, in case they DO want to keep her the way she is. ^^ But I get what you're saying. I think that I'll go with the first hair, as it just kind of... fit her better, I guess. :] Thanks Dachs!

Is there anything else needed to be changed? As far as her face itself, I mean. I got her nose fixed, and I may fiddle with her mouth a bit more (although I have a feeling I could fiddle 'til I'm blue in the face and never get it right. xD). If I can get her outfits (and the last touches to her face/hair) completed tonight, I'll probably upload her ASAP. I'm sick of looking at her. xD
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 8:33 pm

I think she is looking good right now...so yeah i wouldn't mess to much more with her.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 4:45 am

I see Freedom!! Yay!!

Okay...here is my two cents.

The hair def I feel needs to be different. I have a hair in my game that I will try to find and take some pics of that pretty much look exactly like her style.

I think you have the eyes spot on! The eyebrows aren't long enough nor arched enough.

Mouth spot on !! Just longer, not wider...mouth is a tich too short.

Nose, the bridge needs to be a bit slimmer, tip tilted down just a tich and the bridge height raised.

I've never seen this actor before so I'm basing everything on the pics provided.
All this is of course, my op.

If I can remember, If I don't please remind me, to find the hair I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure it might be spot on!!

Thanks for letting us feedback her!! hiho
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 5:55 am

Omg Cece, you posted at just the right time! I was about to be completely done with her. xD

As for the hair, I could definitely use some help. All the ones I have that (sort of) match her in the pictures don't really look good on her sim-self. So don't forget to find that hair! ;D

Her mouth is so difficult to sim, its so unique. xD I figure I'll never get it completely right. But I'll definitely widen it like you said. ^^

As for the nose, I pretty much fixed all that you said - I just haven't posted pictures of the most recent changes. ^^ I don't think I thinned the bridge, though, so I'll take care of that soon.

She plays in the show The Vampire Diaries. I'm attempting to sim the three main ladies, all of which, ironically, have really unique mouths. xD Anyway, thanks for getting the feedback section up! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw it! <3

Right, so. I'll do these changes as soon as possible and post some updated pictures. <3 Thank you for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
JessicaLouiseCorbett
JessicaLouiseCorbett

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 9:36 am

Aw, fantastic job!! I LOVE The Vampire Diaries. The only bit of feedback I can give you is the nose. The bridge needs to come out more . Apart from that.. WOW! Well done Smile Can't wait to see the recent pictures.. Will she be up for download? :D
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 10:16 pm

CECE! If you see this, I forgot to mention last night that those eyebrows (which are Evie's exclusives) are the best I could find that mostly fit her actual eyebrow shape. *shrug*

Jessica - I haven't had a chance to boot up my game since last night, but like I told Cece, I have her nose pretty much down, except for the bridge width, as she specified. xD Because I just haven't posted my most recent updates, 'cause I was too lazy to take more pictures at that time. xD But anyway, I'll make sure I really take a super good look at her, to see if I missed anything. I'm done with her mouth. I'm not messing with it anymore, and her eyes seem to be perfecto. xD But I'll fix that little bit of her nose. ^^

And she most definitely will be up for download! :D Within the next day or so, hopefully. And like I said before, I'll also be simming Candice Accola and Nina Dobrev. I have both of them started, and Candice is almost finished, actually. :] AND YAYYYY, about you liking TVD! You seem to be the first person to look at this thread that has watched it. xD

SO ANYWAY, I'll definitely post some updated pictures in a little bit. I have some work to do, but after that's done I'll boot my game up. ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 4:10 am

Hey I got that hair, took pictures and I will post them later this evening. (Sunday) I got several different styles, but I will tell you which one I think is the one that favors her real style most.

I will also see if I can find you some eyebrows, but if you use this hair you won't need any. hiho
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 6:26 am

Cece - Okay! :D Thank you so much for your help! <3

Anyway, here are the most recent updates. Since the last update, I changed:

-- her skin. I darkened it just a little more.
-- darkened her hair a tiny bit more, but its yet again barely noticeable.
-- moved the nose tip down, which made it look too long so I reduced the length a tad.
-- moved the nose bridge up and thinned it a bit.
-- changed her lipstick. Again. xD

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 2rxed1l

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 11bm9nc

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 2gslspk

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 359y0ew

The nose still isn't right, I know this. I'll fix it soon. When I turned the tip down and it made it look too long, I shortened it, but then it made it too short. xD Or maybe not. I haven't decided if I like it the way it is. xD Anyway, I'll fix it once I decide. ^^ To be honest, the more I look at that hair, the more I like it on her. But I'd still like to see the hairs you have, Cece. <3 I'm not sure if I'll keep that lipstick, I'm just testing out different ones. Its a little too dark, I'll lower the opacity soon.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:15 pm

Here are pics of the hairs I was telling you about. Sorry it took a bit to get those uploaded for you. These are just suggestions and I completely understand if you don't use any of them. hiho The last one looks closest to one of her styles in the pics you posted.

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Screen55

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Screen56

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Screen57

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Screen58

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham Screen59

Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:41 pm

Oooh! I love the first one and the last two, and they are all actually similar to styles she has had. Where can I download them at? :D I actually have the third one from the top, but it didn't look right on her. Just so you know. ^^
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 12:36 am

Eeeek!! I will have to post the pics in the WCIF thread...I have NO idea where they are from. I will check on that for ya!!
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 1:19 am

Okay, thank you so much, Cece! <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:44 am

Oopsie...I forgot!! I will try and remember to post them later this evening, if I do forget again, you can just post the piccies. But I did say that I would and I'm a person of her word...even if I forget a couple of times!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 11:48 am

The first hair is Newsea's Espresso:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-hair/title/Newsea%20Espresso%20Female%2BMale%20Hairstyle/id/968590/
Lotus re-textured it here:
http://ageiha.livejournal.com/13607.html#cutid1

Second hair is Newsea's Oxygen:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/newsea/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-hair/title/newsea-oxygen-female-hairstyle/id/1035931/
Lotus re-textured it here:
http://ageiha.livejournal.com/13272.html#cutid1

The second to last hair Anubis alpha-edited and re-textured TumTum's edited Peggy 442:
http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2010/08/tumtums-peggy-hair-0442-pookletd-alpha.html

The last one is Peggy #765 re-textured by IN3S: http://rubb3rducki3s.blogspot.com/2011/10/peggy-female-hair-765-pookletd.html

Also, you might already have this - as it was created several months ago - but, I think Jasumi's "Lip Fatness" slider: http://wwwb.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=449874&c=1 is really helpful in creating some mouth types. For that matter, the nose and brow ridge sliders are great too: http://wwwb.modthesims2.com/d/442015.

Last edited by Ameenah on November 1st 2011, 12:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 12:16 pm

I think you did a wonderful job re-creating her! Just love her eyes! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 2:15 am

Ameenah you are a gem!! Thanks so very very much for posting those links! hiho
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 10:22 am

:D No problem! You are always super-busy, so I figured it would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:11 pm

Eek! I know its only been a couple days, but it isn't really like me to go even a single day without posting in one of my topics. xD ANYWAY, I'm sorry I haven't posted here sooner. I've been too busy/distracted to do much sims stuff lately. :/

NyGirl, thank you so much! I'm glad you like my rendition. <3

Ameenah and Cece, you have no idea how thankful I am for your help! I'll update this thread with pictures of the different hairs so you lovelies can help me decide which one to use. ;D It may be a while, though, because I have dial-up internet, so sites/downloads take forever to load and stuff. ;~; I'll see if I can take my laptop into town soon and utilize free wi-fi to get those hairs downloaded. <3
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 6:00 am

Well, mediafire seriously hates me, guys (hence why I will not EVER use it. xD) SO unfortunately, I could only download ONE of the hairs that Ameenah linked to. So I just took the three hairs I have (including the one I downloaded from the links above) and took screencaps of them.

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 33pc1l10

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 15fm4b10

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham 2ed2h510

Whatcha think? ^^ Also, here is a split view so you can compare them all side by side. <3

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham V33mnp10
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:21 pm

She looks awesome! I'm sorry MediaFire was being poopy - if there are any of the hairs that you want but weren't able to download I would be glad to email them to you (if that would be any easier) - I'm also sorry about your connection! I have pretty cheap/slow DSL in my apartment, but dial-up would be a total pain.

I think I like the first two hairstyles better, but for some reason, even though it doesn't quite look like her hair (straighter) the third style makes the sim more recognizable as Kat Graham. I think it's just the low-sitting fringe that is keeping the likeness.
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 1:12 am

Ameenah, thank you SO much for offering, but I think downloading files from an e-mail would take even longer than downloading them regularly. :/ But still, thank you so much for the offer! I appreciate it so much. <33 And MediaFire rarely works for me. Like, the page loads, and then when I click on the "download" link, it just refreshes the page. Nothing more. You have no idea how depressed I get when I see something I really want to download and it only has a download link to MediaFire. xD

As was stated in previous posts, the first hair I screencapped in the previous post is pretty much the most similar to her hair, at least to the style in the image with the red/pink background. At first I was a bit iffy about it, but the more I look at it on her, the more I like it. :] I'm not a fan at all of the second hair on her, actually. Its not right on her. And the third one, I do like it, but I get it that its a little... not her. You're right, the bangs/fringe aren't exactly right on her.

As of right now (since I can't download any of the other hairs you linked to) I'm definitely leaning towards the first hairstyle pictured above. I feel it best suits her. Although I'm still a bit partial to the third one. GAH, I can't decide. xD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 7:44 pm

I totally adore the second one!!! I think it suits her to a 'T'! And you must have the patience of a Saint to have dial up and still download stuff. OMG I would not be able to stand it!! Maybe hopefully things will change for you in the near future and you can have easier access to wi-fi! hiho
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 9:27 pm

i love the 2ed hair Smile
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 10:45 pm

Well, okay then. xD I guess the second one it is? :D Once I get that situated (and decide on a simple hair for her sleep/athletic/swim wear), i'll get her uploaded! :D

BUT BEFORE THAT - is there ANYTHING else that needs to be fixed? As far as her face goes, mostly. I may fiddle with her body using body sliders (which I already did, but I may have to do it a bit more. ^^).
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:08 am

I think her face is really set - looks perfect! I'm excited to see her up for download.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham   Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celeb Sim #1: Kat Graham

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com