Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Topposter
Featured Artist : Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Vide
PostSubject: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:21 pm

I'm just needing to know if you think these eyes look too cartoon-ish for this sim?

If so, any suggestions will be more than appreciated. ;)

Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Screen60

Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:24 pm

They seem like a diamond amongst stones lol Very pretty <3
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:46 pm

I like him, ehhh... the eyes I mean CeCe !! hiho
Nothing cartoon-ish about them, I think they look realistic
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:48 pm

He is still very gorgeous ;)
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 8:05 pm

I think they look very realistic...I also like Lemonleafs eye that is number 19...i set the color to be brown and then it is a brown and blue eye like in this picture:
Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Diana8

Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? 6cdea3-19-20lemonle_1
LL eyes to download

But the eyes you picked are awesome but if u want something a little more daring and dramatic then i would suggest these....they are the number 19 eye in the download folder.
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 9:02 pm

they do not look cartoon-ish at all! They are stunning!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 10:04 pm

I think so too...i know i would use them in creating sims...so yeah i like them...I was just showing u a nice eye that has a two tone effect...i like mixed eyes...my sons eyes are blue and brown mixed....but this lemon leaf eye is my all time favorite...
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 10:10 pm

excellent eyes. they look manly worthy eyes to me. cartoon eye are great big pupils color part with lot of whites and cartoony color. it more the shape in the eye pupils that make it or not. he look like he has peircing eyes with the grey blue eye we see in life i think. and how did u make his eye look so broody? the eyebrow ridge or forehead? that certainly is good sim making there for guys sims. we need lesson i thinks---------- orange i like the eye, they are so not cartoon ! just right.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 12:17 am

Shyne wrote:
They seem like a diamond amongst stones lol Very pretty <3

I have NO idea what you mean Mary...but I take you think the eyes look fine! Lol!! Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 12:30 am

Wow!!! I LOVE THIS FEEDBACK THREAD!!! You guys have all been very helpful! I actually tried LL's but they just didn't give me the effect that I was looking for. I guess after trying so many eyes I couldn't figure out whether they look good or not and he is one of my more realistic Sims (I think) so cartoon-ish eyes would look awkward.
I seriously went over to MTS and downloaded like 3 new pairs to test on him!

And Orange you are so sweet. The brow is not easy to create, it takes a lot of defining to get the look like that. I based him off of an actor, (not an exact copy...just his style) But it can be achieved...you can actually make many many different kinds of brow looks and this is without brow sliders!
I'm not great with tutorials but I will gladly give you any advice you want. hiho

Oliver Martinez is the actor.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 3:15 am

wow nice eyes. It's not cartoonish, maybe a little bit, but not much. It really fit by him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 5:01 am

What was the question again? I got lost in his eyes. And yeah he does look like Oliver. What a hottie he is...

Nothing cartoony about him. Just relax his jaws a bit. They, to me, look a bit voguey(?). You know, the kissy face they do to pose hard and stuff. Maybe it is just the angle...
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 2:41 pm

Quote :
a little yes. but this has nothing to do with you Razz it's the pupil size is too big for his eyes.

Back to top Go down
asiashamecca
asiashamecca

Comments : My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefor excused from saving Universes.
~Douglas Adams

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:54 am

Hrrmm... Well once I tore myself away from those lips (EEP! Yummy!), I'd say no. Not too cartoonish is my vote. They look almost hyper-real. I love it. He has a strong face and so I think its good that the eyes grab your attention. They work for me.
Back to top Go down
asiashamecca
asiashamecca

Comments : My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefor excused from saving Universes.
~Douglas Adams

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:55 am

Double EEP... Was that my first post? I lurk no longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:01 pm

LOL Asia !! happy2 *NEW* laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish?   Do his eyes look to cartoon-ish? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com