Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Prayers for Dixie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : Prayers for Dixie Badge-1-1
Virgo

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 11:19 am

I wasn't sure where to post this but i felt i could use some of you guys good thoughts and prayers....

Please say a prayer for Dixie...The pitbull next door got her nose through the fence and almost tore it off so she is having surgery to repair it right now. I am very upset right now cuz she is my baby and doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

Prayers for Dixie 002-2
She is the one on top of our pitbull. I am sure she will be okay but she has to have a Ecollar when she comes home as well as pain meds and antibiotics...I just want prayers that it heals without problems.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 12:27 pm

I don't know what to say, because my english is not so good. It's a very sad story and I hope he/she will be alright. I pray for her.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 4:01 pm

Sad...
I'm sorry to hear that, but i'm sure she will be okay, as she seems to have someone who loves her so much ;) love is the best strength...
I wish all the best, not praying cause im atheist lol but the intention is exactly the same Smile
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:07 pm

Prayers for Dixie Dixiesnose

I wanted to show everyone her nose as you can see it was torn from one side to the other.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Prayers for Dixie Th_banner
Top Poster : Prayers for Dixie Topposter
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:26 pm

It's looking good now though! It will heal, don't worry Smile As long as it doesn't get infected. Poor darlin'... I will pray for her Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:33 pm

Prayers coming her way!! She is too cute to suffer bless her little heart! Love067
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 8:00 pm

She is on Zithromyacin for antibiotic which is strong...u only use it one time per day...she is on Rymidyl for pain.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Prayers for Dixie Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 8:05 pm

Good Smile She'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:10 pm

aww i love pitbulls!! what is she mixed with daschund?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:05 am

no she (my dog) is purebred dachshund...all i have ever owned is purebreds...the dog who bit her is a purebred (Staffordshire terrier...) not really a pitbull but people place them in that category) I love pits as well cuz we own one from razors edge line (she thinks she is a dachshund too...had she been outside when this happened that other dog would have been dead...she will protect her wieners to the full extent...) but i don't love mean dogs that bite small dogs or kids or people...i feel any dog weather it be small or large if they even bite once should be put down....i am talking about biting from aggression not from fear...there is a difference...this dog is aggressive to small dogs...it should be euthanized...i plan to take that matter into my own hands if the dog even looks the wrong way at my dogs again.
Back to top Go down
JessicaLouiseCorbett
JessicaLouiseCorbett

Scorpio

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 5:01 pm

Awww, I have a lump in my throat. What a little sweetheart! Love067 Give her hugs from me and I will keep her in my prayers x
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:13 pm

Thanks...she isn't so happy tonight...one of the other kiddos got to playing and bumped her nose...ouch...and three of her dessolvable (sp?) sutures came out cuz of it...so yeah she has been pouting ever since...that is how she is...she gets hurt and pouts for a whole day...so today we laid together on the new couch and took naps so she would feel comforted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayers for Dixie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Dixie   Prayers for Dixie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Dixie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com