Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Three Sims *ImageHeavy*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ameenah
VIP Member

Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Vide
PostSubject: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:08 pm

I've been trying to model different Asian sims whose features are distinct (inspired by some of the recent MTS uploads and Freedom's thread.)

So here are a few who have been hanging around my bin.

Mi-Seong Hyun...but I might rename her Vanh. I modeled her as a Korean woman, but I'm not sure if she actually resembles a different ethnicity.
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* V111
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* V210
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* V310
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* V410
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* V510

Ting Phan:
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* T110
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* T210
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* T310
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* T410

Yumi Hikada:
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Y110
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Y210
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Y310
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Y410
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Y510

Last edited by Ameenah on November 6th 2011, 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Th_banner
Top Poster : Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Topposter
Featured Artist : Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:33 pm

They definitely look very Asian. I like them all, job well done! :D <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 7:55 pm

First...you make lovely sims!! The very last one looks more Asian-American to me, The second one needs a different type of eye. (I've had this problem on my Asian sims) you need an eye with more definition or they just look to bland. The first one is a cutie, my fav and although she has a Asian look, it's something about the eyes that I just can't put my finger on. It's like close...but not close enough kind of thing. Maybe some one else can offer more critique and give better suggestions. hiho
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 2:21 am

Thank you Shyne and thank you Cece for all the feedback! I edited the first sim quite a bit but I think she looks a lot better. Her bridge was too too thin and threw her face off.

Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Screen10

And Ting:
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Screen11
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 5:07 am

AMEENAH. I love them all! I especially love Yumi! Before I even continue - where did you get the braces from?! :D And her hair? And her stockings? (are they just base game and made to look pretty? Or are they downloaded? :])

I love the edited Ting. Her eyes are lovely, and I love the roundness of her face. ^^ Sorry I can't critique well. I, myself, am terrible at making authentic-looking Asian sims. xD
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:07 am

:D :D Thank you so much, Kaitlyn!

Braces are by Daluved on MTS: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=371257
Hair is Anubis' retexture of Nouk's Not Another Ponytail: http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2010/10/nouk-not-another-ponytail-teen-to-elder.html
Stockings are base game. ;)

Aw, no, I am sure your Asian sims are lovely. I have a lot of trouble with the eyes - because I instinctively make them more like my own and because sometimes it's hard to get rid of the lid completely even if it's not in the skin because of the eyebrow height wonkiness.
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:36 am

Beautiful sims! hiho
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:03 am

Thanks NY! <3
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 6:24 pm

Gorgeous looking Asian simmehs !! Love all of them, great job !! dancing hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 7:51 pm

Eeeeeep!! Ameenah your transformation of the my fav, the first one is spot on!! I wants her in my game!!! I love what you did to the second one also, it's amazing what something as small as the 'eye' makes! I see you also lightened the under eye bags on the first one and that makes a big difference and the bridge you adjusted perfectly! Great work! I see some features on you(face) that I'd like to incorporate into a sim, may I ask what your ethnicity is? You don't have to answer and I'm sorry if this question is too forward.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:30 pm

Definitely even more Asian, LOVE! I need them in my game so they can model for me lol
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 9:50 pm

Thank you so much Ameenah! <3 I'm going to go download those things right now. ;D

Also, have you seen Lady Frontbum's Asian face skins? http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=2403 They're amazing. I've been using them for all of my Asian and Asian-inspired sims lately. ^^ You probably already have it, but I just thought I'd link it just in case. The shading is made to eliminate the eyelid crease and give it the appearance of the epicanthic fold. Like I said, they're amazing. I played around with the eyebrow height and the eye socket height, and in most cases it kept the non-eyelid-ness. Unless you bring the eyebrows down too much. Take a look see:

Three Sims *ImageHeavy* 6r1s2110

I know the "normal" height looks a bit high, but that's just how they are. ^^ The "low" height has a tiny bit of lid crease, but its not too noticable. :] This is with the normal slider multiplier. I don't have it times'd by anything.

Bleh, I've rambled. Sorry. Just thought I'd try to help. ;D
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 2:02 pm

Yay!!! I'm so happy you guys like them - I will upload them soon, hopefully.

Cece - your feedback helped tremendously. The eyes are such an important feature that they can change someone's look entirely. I have Escand's Oh My Eyes as defaults, but they seem to look a little dead with very dark eyes. I would be honored to be incorporated into one of your sims. :D My mother is from Laos but is primarily mixed with Chinese and Thai. My dad is an Indo-Fijian Muslim with Persian and Afghani-Hazara roots (my grandmother's family came over as indentured servants during British reign and my grandfather's family moved willingly from North India sometime later) - and somehow my original surname (it was changed a long the lines, so my immediate family has a different surname than the rest of my dad's side) is Turkish? *phew* My fiance is Bosnian&Croatian so I wonder what our kids will look like! The diversity of sims on Cstyles is one of the things I love best. <3
Here's a clearer picture of my face. I have big teeth. :O
Three Sims *ImageHeavy* Face10

Shyne - I love how you Shyneify sims! Love067

Kaitlyn - you are so sweet! Thank you so much for taking the time to post previews. I actually have LFB's Asian skins - and love them (Ting has this skin). I just run into trouble (with any skin - the result is actually the best with this skin) when I push the brow too low. But fiddling around with the eye depth and using aWt's brow depth also seems to help with the look of the fold.
Back to top Go down
kaitlynmylove
kaitlynmylove

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 4:34 pm

Ameenah, don't be alarmed... But I may have a lady crush on you.

xDD I kid, but you're beautiful! I love the shape of your eyes and mouth. That shadow and lipstick/gloss are really working for you. Love the shimmery-ness. <3 You also have lovely eyebrows. ;D You're VERY exotic looking. I would definitely download a sim that looks like you. <33

Now. Back to business. I get what you're saying. One time, when I was fiddling around with my girl (pictured in the image above, of course), I lowered the eyebrows and she had a GIRNORMOUS crease. But then when I went to fiddle again to take the screenshots for you, it turned out with hardly any crease at all. :/ I don't know what that was about. xD I chose to keep her brows high - firstly because I was revamping an old sim of mine so I wanted to keep her basically looking the same, and secondly because I liked the way her lids looked with them high. The finished product:

Three Sims *ImageHeavy* 2wfv0g10

Its a little hard to see the lid, what with her makeup. xD But I still think it looks pretty good. :D She looks 100x more Asian than she did in her first version, and I think that's mostly because of the skin. ^^

Oops, rambling again. xD In any case, I think all three of your sims' eyes are perfect, along with everything else about them. <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:17 am

Oh wow I love your family tree!! And I can only assume that you and your guys babies will be gorgeous because look at Mommy!! You are stunning and your face is flawless!!! I don't do great make real life people into sims but you may be the exception. I may have a go at this but can't promise it any time soon as I do have some things I'm working on now. Again...you are stunning!! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 5:03 pm

Kaitlyn, you really are too sweet. ;D I hated my eyebrows when I was younger because they were/are very groucho marx full. I think I have five pairs of tweezers...

Oh! That's strange! (about the crease changing) I can swear that my sims appear different with exiting in and out of CAS sometimes - but that could also be due to mostly opening my game at night when my discretion is questionable. But, anyhow, your sim pictured is gorgeous!!! I really love her features.

Thank you CeCe!!! :D It would be amazing (and a huge compliment) to see myself Simified by you.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 9:10 pm

I can't sim you as a likeness, I'd would take some of your features and apply them on a sim. I suck at trying to make likeness hence no celebrity sims. Lol!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 5:02 am

Adorable Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Sims *ImageHeavy*   Three Sims *ImageHeavy* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Sims *ImageHeavy*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com