Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Xmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

Xmas Vide
PostSubject: Xmas   Xmas I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 11:44 pm

Does anyone do anything special for their Simmies at the Holidays with decorations. I want my scenery to be Xmasy with them wearing winter apparel and the lots with snow and ice. The only way I can see it though for the rest of the town families is to go into each family and do a change and deco their lots which will probaby leave a lot of space I can't do anything with.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Xmas Th_banner
Top Poster : Xmas Topposter
Featured Artist : Xmas Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Xmas Vide
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 6:10 pm

I don't bother myself, my Sims have enough to worry about without having to have ugly decorations everywhere lol Same for me in real life. If even one of my housemates suggests Christmas decorations I'll be angry as hell - there are more important things to invest in, like a clean garden and a clean house... both of which appear to currently be my responsibility alone lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Xmas Vide
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 7:31 pm

Aww Mary...

@Snowee...the first time I decorated Sim style was last Christmas!! I did just 1 house but I put a ton of work into it!! I loved the overall look and am thinking of doing another house this year...maybe. I even had snowmen on the front lawn and Christmas wreaths on the windows! Only thing missing was the snow!
Back to top Go down
snowee282

Xmas Vide
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 2:09 am

Sounds nice. I've collected some things and downloaded some ice and snow from the site Magazine. I tried a little snow and ice down and it looked pretty good. Just think my Sims should enjoy the holidays along with me Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

Xmas Vide
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 9:49 am

i did that once . way back when i had sims 2 =D and got bored hehe, not a fan of holidays irl too so my simmies will hate m if i did that to them LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Xmas Vide
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 7:53 pm

I had never done it before so it was actually pretty fun, now whether I'd do it again this year...hmm...I've not really decided but if I do I will post piccies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xmas Vide
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com