Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Keywords and Meta Tags

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Featured Artist : Keywords and Meta Tags Badge-1-1
Gemini

Keywords and Meta Tags Vide
PostSubject: Keywords and Meta Tags   Keywords and Meta Tags I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:18 am

I don't know if this is the right topic, if not or if I can not talk about it, please someone move or delete Big smile

This tip is to help your blog be found by search engines, think it's cool to put this here, since many here have blogs... Before using it, when I searched "juliana's corner" on google, the first result was MS3B now is my own blog.

Keywords and Meta Tags

The home page is usually the page with the highest PageRank of the blog, but on the other hand, is also the place where we have the largest variety of subjects, and thus less relevant. When the search engine can't find an appropriate section of the page to display the results of the search, "he" uses the description's meta tag, and is guided by the Meta keywords tag.

Meta tags and keywords defines how the title appears and description of your blog and posts in the Google organic results. But this doesn't guarantee that your blog will appear among the top results, ok?

Go to blogger Dashboard > Layout (or Design) > Edit HTML, press Ctrl F and found this code:

Code:
<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

and paste the following code AFTER:

Code:
<b:if cond='data:blog.homepageUrl == data:blog.url'>
<meta content='YOUR DESCRIPTION' name='description'/>
<meta content='YOUR KEYWORDS' name='keywords'/>
</b:if>

Replace YOUR DESCRIPTION and YOUR KEYWORDS

YOUR DESCRIPTION
= On average 150 characters or 30 words.
YOUR KEYWORDS = Lowercase letters, separated by commas, on average 10 words.

I hope it was useful to someone cheese
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Keywords and Meta Tags Topposter
Tech Support : Keywords and Meta Tags Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Keywords and Meta Tags   Keywords and Meta Tags I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 6:50 pm

Thanks for the tips Julz !! hiho Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Keywords and Meta Tags Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Keywords and Meta Tags   Keywords and Meta Tags I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 8:50 pm

Awesome Julz!! And placing this here if just fine and hopefully helpful to others!! Thanks for sharing this!! I am going to leave this here and make a copy and place it in tutorials since it kind of sorta is... happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keywords and Meta Tags   Keywords and Meta Tags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keywords and Meta Tags

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Tutorials-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com