Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

patterns by Dachs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : patterns by Dachs Badge-1-1
Virgo

patterns by Dachs Vide
PostSubject: patterns by Dachs   patterns by Dachs I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 2:48 pm

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=dachshundsr4me

I know i dont have lots shown but i have made over 200 patterns in the last few weeks...all of them are on the exchange in my account...The link is above...I have made my patterns to mimic clothes more so then walls and such.

Here are just a few examples...most are seamless:
patterns by Dachs Swirlspatterns by Dachs Scribblespatterns by Dachs Leopardpatterns by Dachs Largepatterns by Dachs Dotspatterns by Dachs Large-1
patterns by Dachs Santababy-1 < this is the stripe from above in an outfit...

I hope you will take a look at them...they turn out awesome on my sims....anyway just thought i would share. I have checks and stripes and denim and knit and I try to place them into categories other then fabric since it seems like that is the norm and it can take forever to load that category.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : patterns by Dachs Topposter
Featured Artist : patterns by Dachs Badge-1-1
Tech Support : patterns by Dachs Os51eg
Leo

patterns by Dachs Vide
PostSubject: Re: patterns by Dachs   patterns by Dachs I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 4:28 pm

Thanks for sharing !! cheers I really like those patterns ! Awesome ! hiho ;)
Back to top Go down

patterns by Dachs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Patterns/Terrain/Walls-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com