Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerine
Katerine

Leo

Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Vide
PostSubject: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 9:42 pm

Okay so this is my first sim i've made & posted and i would like to know what you all think and if any changes should be done.
Looking at the pic there is something bugging me, i think its the nose but i dunno good sigh

Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Screenshot6rb
Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Screenshot8mp
Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Screenshot7ty
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 9:47 pm

I like her nose and think she looks very pretty! What's bugging you about it?

It's also a tad hard to tell what all of her features look like because some of the smiling expressions/animations distory the features a little - what does she look like with a more relaxed expression??
Back to top Go down
Katerine
Katerine

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 10:04 pm

i duuno i think it b/c her nose looks a little different in CAS then it does here or maybe i'm just being a little critical on myself, it probs the latter.
but here another picture i did in CAS
Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Screenshotmu

and heres a better close up of the face:

Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Screenshot9vd
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 10:27 pm

Honestly, I like her nose a lot - I like that it's not extremely small/thin. The bridge is placed well and her nostrils are not overly wide.

Although, I agree - it is annoying when you're creating and there is a big difference between CAS and game - this happens to me allll the time.

aWt released a new slider called "nostril rotate" - if you're not getting exactly the look you want, maybe that could help?
Back to top Go down
Katerine
Katerine

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 12:01 am

I like her nose in CAS but when i'm in game mode it just looks blahh.
the septum (i think that what it's called i've forgotten), just looks saggy, in game mode.
i'll have a play round with the nostril rotate thingy later.
thanks for telling me aWt has a new slider out Love067
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 2:36 am

look pretty good to me , i like she dont look like every other sim out there , there some kind of theme style creation to her that all your own, so that pretty good and she attractive so it works.orange
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Th_banner
Featured Artist : Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 8:06 am

Well I like her! I'd love to have her in my game to Shyne-a-fie her <3
Back to top Go down
Katerine
Katerine

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 11:07 am

i think i'll just leave her how she is, played around with the nostril rotate and nothing suited her lol, i'll poster her up soon just adding the finishing touches.
thank you for all your comments Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 2:23 am

Another thread I missed....

At least I can still add my 2 cents and that is I really like her!!! She is cute, different which is a plus and I feel you on the CAS/ in game pics...so annoying sometimes. I'd LOVE to see Shyne Shynify her!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????   Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabella Carlington :: IS she alright????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com