Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? Th_banner
Top Poster : NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? Topposter
Featured Artist : NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? Vide
PostSubject: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 4:27 am

I dunno guys... I like it like this. But say I wanted to share a retexture of this... would you like a different texture? Smile

NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? Gravitation1
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:04 am

i love the one you just made...i have been waiting for you to come out with one...i told orange...dont get anubis or lotus....Shyne will come out with one for us... Smile So yes retextures for the whole newsea lot of hairs please....one of each of all the new 7 hairs please. Sleep Sleep < sitting her patiently waiting for Shyne textures.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:16 am

dachshundsr4me wrote:
i love the one you just made...i have been waiting for you to come out with one...i told orange...dont get anubis or lotus....Shyne will come out with one for us... Smile So yes retextures for the whole newsea lot of hairs please....one of each of all the new 7 hairs please. Sleep Sleep < sitting her patiently waiting for Shyne textures.

I plan to. HOWEVER lol This hair... if you're happy with it, I'm happy with it. Sure you don't want me to use a different texture? Smile
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 4:21 pm

Lets put it to you this way...its 100% better then Newsea's texture...her's for some reason has weird gray looking streaks in it in my CAS.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:32 pm

The retexture looks great to me !! hiho Love067
However I really do like this hairstyle, if you want to do another retexture, it's fine with me if you use daboobs, so we'll be able to use several textures with this hairstyle ;)
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 6:11 pm

well more is more really. then we get to pick the one we like . i like shyne hairs , i like my colors in the more solid hues i guess. especially in the red hair colors. i do keep the shyne hair in my download folders whenever a shyne hair version is avaibable. i swap them in and out .the gravations is a really quite hairstyle .

orange
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 1:46 am

Darnit!!! I missed another one?!?!?!?!?!? This sucks!! Not the hair...missing the thread!!! Any who....off to download!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 2:22 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Darnit!!! I missed another one?!?!?!?!?!? This sucks!! Not the hair...missing the thread!!! Any who....off to download!!! hiho

She hasn't uploaded this hair yet for us Cece.....I have been waiting and sitting here....i feel so Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Waiting. It's been days and weeks me waiting for this one.... brick shocked *NEW* cherry please
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 2:46 am

I won't share the donation hairs but I will PM you guys about them... if you know what I mean ;)
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 6:44 am

oh yes i do know what you mean. =) Yes as you know i don't even make sims with them.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 9:59 pm

Yay! hiho If I could have every single hair in my game retextured by Shyne I'd need no other!! She makes the best and I'm being so totally sincere and honest about this!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?   NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NewSea Gravitation - New Texture Needed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com