Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Help wanted lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2011, 12:35 am

Okay guys IDK if I am slow stupid or lazy but I am still confused about this sims 3 Pets situation. I havent played my game since the first 2 days it dropped. I cant bare to look at these ugly sims without make up/skins/sliders... Please if you have time HELP ME!!

So I deleted every piece of content out of my game when I found out it was driving it wonky... I've recently added skins and sims 3 store content and all that works fine ...but now i need my sliders back... Is it possible anyone can post links to updated sliders that work right for you?

If not it's okay Sad I understand but if you can it would be greatly appreciated Razz

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!
cherry please

Oh and I don't to much care for Awesome Mod or Twallan... Just the sliders
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : Help wanted lol Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2011, 4:49 pm

well u can use cmar at mod the sims. or u can use anach mod . they all work with pets. the link for anach is posted here in teh formum , you need to do some reading and learn more about playing the sims. you are making more grief for yourself it seems.

anyway here

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,17647.0.html
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Help wanted lol Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Help wanted lol Os51eg
Leo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2011, 5:13 pm

Just put the sliders you want in you mods/packages folder and use the NRaas Master Controller and also the Master Controller Integration mods and everything should work fine (no hacks needed !)

NRaas Master Controller here
NRaas MC Integration here
;)
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 12:25 am

Thnx mamx for your response!!

You are a lifesaver Eva... I will try this tom when I wake up
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 2:01 am

Keep us posted Kamz...I'd love to know if you got everything worked out. hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 3:46 pm

so as it stands MC is the only thing that allow sliders to work? i am just trying to gather more info because twallan has warnings and such ...kinda scared
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 4:20 pm

I use the Nraas MC and intergration (u need both together for the CAS mod to work)....I have no problems with it...AWT came out with an update but the sliders stop working after doing so many...so he/she needs to fix that because the new one does not allow for more sliders...only the default amount. So yeah i went back to the Nraas...I have awesome mod that i have used as well...it works but you have to use a cheat to be able to use awesome mod...the cheat is this:

setconfig cassliderscaleincreased true

once that cheat is typed into the cheat window you can then enter CAS and make a new sim....NRaas you must right click on the CAS button instead of left click to enter and be able to use their mod..or else it is set to maxis default as well.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 5:27 pm

thanks and where do i extract thia file too?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 6:44 pm

The nraas files (MC & Int) i just place them into my package file with the other stuff...awesome mod goes in there as well but only one or the other (Awesome or Nraas) and u should use the awesome mod updater if you use awesome mod.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,19037.0.html
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 7:17 pm

I think we are getting close... hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 7:37 pm

okay so now some of my sliders aren't working?? this is wayyyy TO CONFUSING
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 8:48 pm

oh geez..okay what mods do you have? You really only need the Nraas MC and intergration...place them into your package folder. Then all you have to do to make it all work is right click your mouse on the right side not the left side button to go into CAS.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 11:53 pm

No mods but the sliders
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 12:20 am

Well of course they are not gonna work...EA has a max amount of sliders they allow including their own...

Head & Ears: 2
Eyes: 3
Nose: 3
Mouth: 7

So you have to figure if you are using 2 of the games base head sliders you have used your limit...same with the eyes from the games base...your gonna have to place Nraas MC and Integration to work your way around the default game settings. Just download them and place them in your mods/packages folder...then just right click the Create a Family button with your mouse to override the games default and enter making your sim with this mod in play.

NRaas Master Controller here
NRaas MC Integration here
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 12:28 am

what is your slider limit set to?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 6:24 am

I have mine set on 2...body to 1...i didn't like its effects on 2. Yeah you can set that from any sim or cityhall...just right click your sim and select nraas and then cas...and set it.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 3:26 pm

Cool thnx.... I surely do appreciate all your help.. I think its working now
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 6:32 pm

Keep us posted Kami! Love to hear some good news on your game!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 9:06 pm

okay im going to play around a lil bit with it for a few days
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 9:13 pm

If you need help just ask that is what we are here for and the only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 9:28 pm

oh ok so totally off topic ...is it true that peggy hairs aren't showing up in game???
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 9:34 pm

Supposedly the childrens hairs...but i dont use kids or toddler hairs anyway to save space...so i couldn't say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help wanted lol Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted lol   Help wanted lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help wanted lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com