Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

my post about Cstyles my home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : my post about Cstyles my home Badge-1-1
Virgo

my post about Cstyles my home Vide
PostSubject: my post about Cstyles my home   my post about Cstyles my home I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 11:09 pm

http://dachssims.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-favorite-hair-re-texturist-one-of.html

I hope its okay that i plugged in you guys on my blog...anyway just wanted to let folks know of this awesome place and Shyne's blog.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : my post about Cstyles my home Th_banner
Top Poster : my post about Cstyles my home Topposter
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: my post about Cstyles my home   my post about Cstyles my home I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 11:36 pm

We love you too Dachs!!! *SMOTHERS IN MASSIVE KISSES AND CUDDLES* Thanks for the feature on your blog Smile I have just cleaned up my blog too, so I got rid of all the yucky old hairs hahaha I will definitely have to go back and fix some of the screens etc.
I love C-Styles too - everyone here is so talented, including yourself (your Sims are so unique and pretty and have so much character). Everyone here has something to contribute. I'm always so excited to see what is coming out next here. I have so many things I need to transfer from here onto my blog, especially the things that weren't exclusives lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : my post about Cstyles my home Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: my post about Cstyles my home   my post about Cstyles my home I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 1:56 am

Awww sad This is just too sweet!! I'm sending tons of huggles your way also!! And you can mention Cstyles anytime especially as sweetly as you did on your blog!! notlistening notlistening Love067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my post about Cstyles my home   my post about Cstyles my home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my post about Cstyles my home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com